2010 GAA Championship Draws

Only just over 8 hours to the draws for next years championships.

I reckon if we avoid Tipp in the hurling then we're odds on for a Munster Final appearance.

I suppose in the football you'd just want to avoid Kerry until the final so as not to have to peak too early like this year...

Only just over 8 hours to the draws for next years championships.

I reckon if we avoid Tipp in the hurling then we're odds on for a Munster Final appearance.

I suppose in the football you'd just want to avoid Kerry until the final so as not to have to peak too early like this year...

You really think this Cork team is better than Waterford ? Limerick? Clare? Think it also says alot of how far Cork have fallen when your on about avoiding teams .

You really think this Cork team is better than Waterford ? Limerick? Clare? Think it also says alot of how far Cork have fallen when your on about avoiding teams .

Well whenever you discuss a draw you look at who you'd want to avoid. Doesn't mean we'd fear anyone...

Certainly, I think Cork are better than all those and I'm not saying that they're not good enough to beat Tipp either...

Cork will be in both Munster finals. I expect them to win both. Our hurlers are being assessed in this thread based on last Summer, which is nowhere near the capability of the squad and should be viewed in the context of CB sabotage.

The munster football championship is meaningless at the moment. I guess it would be nice to put 3 titles back to back - but it would be nice to win the league also. Because of the screwed up nature of the championship - serious football for our team won't begin until August.

Presumably we will meet Kerry at some stage in the Munster championship, I'd be for starting in a few promising U21's - just to see how they go.

Let's fast forward the sham that has become the provincial championships and go straight to the August bank holiday weekend. When the real All Ireland Championship starts. We're in the top three in footballing terms and the top five hurling counties so let's assume we'll be in the quarters of both.

Don't get me wrong, I love breaking out the Radioactive Protection Suit and heading for killarney and thurles, but it's so misleading it's untrue. Teams like kk and the animals entire conditioning and fitness programmes are based on peaking for the four weeks of August and two weeks of September. Anything defeat inflicted on them before that is irrelevant.

They know it, we know.

Let's fast forward the sham that has become the provincial championships and go straight to the August bank holiday weekend. When the real All Ireland Championship starts. We're in the top three in footballing terms and the top five hurling counties so let's assume we'll be in the quarters of both.

Don't get me wrong, I love breaking out the Radioactive Protection Suit and heading for killarney and thurles, but it's so misleading it's untrue. Teams like kk and the animals entire conditioning and fitness programmes are based on peaking for the four weeks of August and two weeks of September. Anything defeat inflicted on them before that is irrelevant.

They know it, we know.

I agree with ya to some extent but, jees, you can't beat the Munster Championship like.
Life without that just wouldn't be worth living...

I agree with ya to some extent but, jees, you can't beat the Munster Championship like.
Life without that just wouldn't be worth living...

You could still have a munster championship, just run it seperate to the real championship.

The munster championship, as brilliant as it is, is holding back the development of hurling IMO.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼