1 litre car recommendations

I sold my 1.4l Skoda Fabia today and on the lookout for a smaller car. I have around €550-€600 to spend.
Any recommendations? I have been looking at a Micra or Yaris as they are fairly bulletproof and cheap to run, tax and insure.
I know a Yaris might be out of the above price range.

I sold my 1.4l Skoda Fabia today and on the lookout for a smaller car. I have around €550-€600 to spend.
Any recommendations? I have been looking at a Micra or Yaris as they are fairly bulletproof and cheap to run, tax and insure.
I know a Yaris might be out of the above price range.
There are a few 00 Yaris on done deal From €600-€1000 have a look. I have a 2000 Yaris as a runaround great car and bullet proof.

There are a few 00 Yaris on done deal From €600-€1000 have a look. I have a 2000 Yaris as a runaround great car and bullet proof.

Thanks, will have a look there tonight. From what I know, done deal are better than adverts. Can I ask, is your Yaris good for driving on the link too? Is it stable around 100km/h?

We've had a 2000 reg Yaris for a while now. Apart from the fact that it doesn't have back doors (a bugbear with herself) and also that one of our sons is interested in getting it as his daughter's first car, I'd be inclined to keep it till we pop our clogs. As it happens, I'll be looking for a newer (and with back doors!) model of the same brand.

We've had a 2000 reg Yaris for a while now. Apart from the fact that it doesn't have back doors (a bugbear with herself) and also that one of our sons is interested in getting it as his daughter's first car, I'd be inclined to keep it till we pop our clogs. As it happens, I'll be looking for a newer (and with back doors!) model of the same brand.

Well I ended up getting a 2000 reg Yaris a few months ago! Not the most powerful engine, but is bulletproof and gets me from a to b. Easy to do self maintenance and get parts for. Plus goes for miles on a whiff of petrol.

Yaris for city driving every time. Brother has one for years, how it keeps going is beyond me.

Still stable on motorway at about 110kph.

Yaris for city driving every time. Brother has one for years, how it keeps going is beyond me.

Still stable on motorway at about 110kph.

Got up to 120kph on that stretch of road back from Carrigtwohill towards Little Island.
Apparently the most reliable Yaris's are from 99-05. 06 onwards, not so much.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼