Search results

1. S

LISK-long island serial killer arrested

The Riley Strain case is very dodgy and many suspect foul play, plenty of videos covering the case on youtube.
  2. S

Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Becky's arse is a thing of beauty and she's back as womens champ.
  3. S

LISK-long island serial killer arrested

Appears some dodgy things are happening down at that lake, serious amount of bodies.
  4. S

The Some Operator thread

There's an idea for a Springsteen ballad.
  5. S

25 years since Columbine

Jesus how time flies.
  6. S

Religion of peace. Thread 175429

a baby killed. jesus fucking christ humanity sickens me.
  7. S

audrey mcgrath, rte weather girl

Went to school with her sound lass
  8. S

Manic Street Preachers release deluxe set of debut albu

Deluxe remaster of Lifeblood up on spotify today. Delighted, always find it to be so underrated and looking forward to digging into the b sides and demo tracks.
  9. S

P Diddys career goes BANG!

Diddy jr now being brought into it with reports of him being a bit rapey too.
  10. S

While two divas have a mud match
  11. S

Some main event with the right ending and did not see Cena and Undertaker turning up. The pop when the lights went out and the bell rang was incredible. 'Taker being the one to put manners on Rock was the surprise of the year.
  12. S

yellow, orange, red alert thread

My legacy continues
  13. S

yellow, orange, red alert thread

I've done my heavy lifting in this threadY time for someone to step up.
  14. S

Liz Hurley is stunning in Bedazzled

i reckon she's a menthol vaper so no wonder she fell for your charms. pip pip
  15. S

Your Mental Health

The miracles self help and correct meds can do. Jeez.
  16. S

Gallagher/Squire

Really decent album, I'm a mark for Squire on guitar and Liam's vocals so a shoe in. Funnily enough a lot of Liam/Oasis fans have been negative about the record but it's definitelty a grower. I really hope we get a live release as Liam was on fire and Squire was doing extended riffs and...
  17. S

Would be vince style booking if Cody doesnt win and there's talk about Roman beating Hogan's first reign but I see Cody winning going straight into a Seth feud with Roman v Rock getting built up for what I guess will be Summerslam.
  18. S

Wuhan Wheeze

Am home panned out with actual flu. Only had it once before in my life and dear god its rough. Strong enough to fight it off but could do without it ffs
  19. S

Calling it now. Seth to turn on Cody night one to ensure bloodlines help in him retaining on night 2. Still reckon Cody will overcome the odds but it sets up a feud down the line and huge heat for Seth.
  20. S

P Diddys career goes BANG!

had justin bieber sleeping in his gaff when he was just 15 Jacksonesque