Search results

1. B

U-Tube

My u-Tube downloading is crap. It plays for 2 seconds, then stops for 5 seconds continuously. Any one out there able to help, much appreciated. p. s. I have eircom broad band:?
  2. B

olympics cycling

This morning a German lady won the 1500 mountain bike race, but, and this is a big but. She stopped short of the finishing line, roughfully about 6 ins, she then lifted the bike over her head and stepped over the finish line. Question: should she have cycled over the line. Answer: there were 2...
  3. B

brendan o connor,pompous prick.

did anyone see the performance of that pompous prick o Connor on YOUR A STAR last night.I'm ashamed to say he represents Cork in a very sad way.Himself and the other 2 goons (judges) picked the 15 acts to participate on the show,saying they were the absolute greatest thing since the ''sliced pan...
  4. B

potholes.

Looking at July 2007 pot hole of the month,its only a blemish compared to the monstrosity on the Togher roundabout.The buses are even dodging this one,if it gets any deeper,Togher will have the swimming pool it always wanted.
  5. B

C.I.E. Sean Og

What do you think about Sean Ogs rant about C.I.E. on the radio,he makes them sound like Amtrax.Money talks.
  6. B

Argentina v Ireland

I thought Irelands call was the mankiest anthem of all until tonight.The Argentinian anthem is worse,the players were wrecked after it.The guy who wrote it was on something,Phil Coulters effort is still crap dough.Lets get back to Amhrain Na Bhian and fuck the begrudgers.
  7. B

Cork film festival gets more cash.

I was thrilled to see Mick Barry@Mick Hannigan.in the photo.I was ye.Come on whose the Honey.