Search results

1. H

Marquee-Kanye West

Two Kanye West seated tickets for 2nd July(Sunday), any offers considered?
  2. H

Kanye West Tickets for sale (2 seated)

I have two Kanye West seated tickets for sale for his gig in the Marquee on the 2nd of July. Anyone interested in them?
  3. H

Swapping Kanye West Tickets

This is obviously a long shot but is there anyone who would like to swap two standing tickets for the Kanye West concert in the Marquee for my two seated tickets, id be surprised if anyone would like to do that but if you would give my a private message, cheers!
  4. H

Swapping Kanye West Tickets

This is obviously a long shot but is there anyone who would like to swap two standing tickets for the Kanye West concert in the Marquee for my two seated tickets, id be surprised if anyone would like to do that but if you would give my a private message, cheers!
  5. H

3D glasses in Cork?

does anybody know where I can buy 3D glasses in cork city?
  6. H

Where can i get 3D Suglasses?

Anybody know where i can buy 3D sunglasses in cork?
  7. H

Mixtapes?

Okay i am just after moving to Cork and i was wondering where i could buy some really good hip/hop mixtapes in the city? anyone know of anywhere?
  8. H

Camera Question for The Point?

Anybody know if you are allowed to have a camera in The Point, ticketmaster says that video cameras are not allowed but what about picture cameras?
  9. H

?

what do ye think of kanye west, is he arrogant or is he just confident?
  10. H

Kanye West?

Any 1 know if kanye west is having a european tour after his american tour?????