Search results

1. I

Smuch

Does anyone find people saying “thank you so much” irritating, Surely it should be saved for proper gratitude like saving a life or getting a cat out of a tree ? And not for holding a door open or buying a latte Some one said “smuch “ to me yesterday , Tis getting out of hand .
  2. I

Irish reg plates looking like German ones

Lads what's the reason behind this,is it to beat the speed cameras? If I saw one I saw a dozen on the road the other day, B.
  3. I

Where have all the mullet gone.

Lads,the river seems devoid of mullet,what's the story.
  4. I

Whisper of a horse

Callyerman 8.45 clonmel,e/w 4/1.
  5. I

Ronnie Pickering.

Who?
  6. I

Corks best chicken wings.

Bodegas hot Wings now with 25% extra free.
  7. I

Poor relations Grocery midnight trad.fri and sat

New stage going in today and main body of work starting next week to transform this pub into the best small venue in our fair city. Every fri and sat we will have a stomping trad session starting at 11 pm with many international acts playing the 9 pm slot, Music will continue Sundays Mondays and...
  8. I

The Old Dance School,tonight at the Crane.

Best things in life are free. We are seriously chuffed to have these guys tonight, They are going to take the folk world by storm, Straight our of Birmingham,these guy are not to be missed, Free gig and such is the rush to get back to lee side that I've got another 3 p points, Worth it this time.
  9. I

poor relations grocery gigs new stage

monday wed and thur slots available for anyone who wants to contact us,also sunday evenings, contact the lads on facebook. everyone welcome but no depressing or maudlin stuff please, going to be a good summer.
  10. I

Friday Trad Sin e

Tunes well rising here,call in If you are around,lovely buzz in the pub, Keeping it live
  11. I

Cosy Club @ Sin-e

Cosy club continues tonight at 9 ish, Have a soulfully bluesy evening.
  12. I

Goldfish Syndrome @ the Crane Lane Tonig

John. Creedon Just played these guys on the radio just now. Unreal I have to say, Best of luck lads.
  13. I

Tony Milner Sin-e Thursday

Now in its 11 th year this gig never gets tired, The only guy who can pick up a guitar and play fools gold and make it sound like the whole band,legendary nights even if we say so ourselves. 9.30 ish, Keeping it live.
  14. I

White horse guitar club @ sin-e Monday

These guys went down a storm at Christmas and we are delighted to welcome them back, Here's to large groups of musicians on Mondays.
  15. I

Saturday trad

Sine e this evening all welcome, Keeping it live.
  16. I

Mark Mulcahy sin e Monday 5pm

The very talented Mark Mulcahy is in the Sin e @ 5 bells tommorrow,free as always, Keeping it live.
  17. I

Friday Trad

Thank god it's Friday,trad session as always above in sin e,corks finest musicians and longest running sessions, Keeping it live.
  18. I

Friday trad@sin e

Thank god it's Friday which means it's the very best musicians in sin e from 6, Keeping it live.
  19. I

Tuesday trad

Corks longest running session,tonight 9 ish @ sin e, Keeping it live.
  20. I

Return to innocence live @ el Fenix

Serious tunes indeed,9pm tonight, Check it out.