Search results

1. B

Cork Twitter Hates the PROC

Came across this tweet from 2020 from DJ Jim X Comet which made me laugh given the cesspit Twitter has become. Few old music scene heads having a right go at ye back then. There should be a scrap behind a shed.
  2. B

Covid certs for EU departures out of Cork Airport

Sages of the PROC, For EU flights out of Cork on Aer Lingus and Ryanair, I was expecting there to be somewhere in the check in process to stick in your VAX cert number etc. Is it that you just show a paper or mobile version of it at boarding time or when you arrive at the destination?
  3. B

Windows 11 drag and drop to taskbar issue - sorted

PROC heads, This might be useful if you downloaded Windows 11. The new default settings prevent you from using drag and drop to the taskbar like in Windows 10. For example, it no longer allows you to drag an image from a folder, into a program like Paint, that is already open by dragging it to...
  4. B

Canadian beer ads around town

"From our country to yours". Could they have come up with anything more boring? Canadians are the world's most bland race. They could have thrown in a picture of Miss Canada or something licking the side of a pint like its a penis or touching her favoured breast suggestively.
  5. B

PJ coogan Could Have Been an Internet Sensation

We discussed it briefly. I'd put the phone about three feet from the open drivers window while my buddy went around and slapped the roof of the car a few times creating a no doubt hilarious reaction. Yes folks, I had a dilemma this afternoon. On my day off I found myself walking on the...
  6. B

PJ Coogan is a lucky man h

Pj