Search results

1. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

this has always been the plan, they just playing silly buggers so they can compromise, if super value don't move on to next offer
  2. C

Stephen Kenny Reign

Kenny has to go. Should never have been given the job.
  3. C

The next Government

https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/arid-41163463.html I smell an election. Pink flying elephants for all
  4. C

The next Government

it definitely back fired on him. I would be one of the people benefit from these cuts but can see right through them for what they are. they are clearly an attempt to distance themselves from FF. There is only so much shafting someone who gets up early every morning can take,
  5. C

The next Government

thanks a million. it will be interesting to watch with Martin get excited and call FG bluff while holding the upper ground.
  6. C

The next Government

all these pay walls are a pain
  7. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

So true. They were wound up in the first 15 minutes it was clear as day they were going to be burnt out.
  8. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Totally disagree with this. I was sitting in line with hayse for the first half. KH was fumbling the ball got turned over a few times. He gave away a few frees.
  9. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Leaving tunnel now hopefully traffic ok
  10. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Unlikely but if we draw and Tipp loss by 4 Tipp are out
  11. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

thanks for that. i had heard they have to name team by Thursday,
  12. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

no paying off the ref so, we have a chance
  13. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Anyone know anything about Limerick not posting team until tomorrow. I'm guessing mind game.
  14. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm very happy with that team
  15. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I didn't say anything about TOC On WOD. I think the only change will be mellerick starting
  16. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

you are going to be disappointed
  17. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

has to be mellerick for me. someone will have to follow lynch. rob on Hegarty,
  18. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

this is very true, we were well out numbered last week and i expect the same next week. we dont get enough coverage on local radio as out counties. we were always known for travelling in big numbers.
  19. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I would be very weary thinking Kingston is the one to get us over the line. I have watched him closely for years as their is a distant connection. He has not and can not win the ball under any pressure. If you give him the ball when he is running he is dangerous but his ability to catch the...
  20. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

a lot of interesting chats happening her, Nice to see the annoying fighting has stopped. for me we lost this game because we were so defensive. we played with no half forwards. our half forwards were so deep the were like defensive midfield players our 2 midfield players sat in beside our half...