Search results

1. S

2024 Premier Junior Football Championship

Big loss for Buttevant this year as former Cork 20s footballer Conor Hanlon is away for the summer as he is on Erasmus in Stockholm. Best of luck to him
  2. S

2024 Premier Intermediate Football Championship

I’d tip Bandon to go all the way this year, Eolann McSweetspotsweeny is a player ready to explode in championship this year
  3. S

2023 Intermediate A football

It will be a tight game but I think Mitchelstown just edge it. Young John Mandeville was rock solid in the full back line for them, impressive talent.
  4. S

2023 Premier sfc

He is flying home this Sunday from J1. He was playing with Chicago Wolfe Tones and was phenomenal by all accounts. Should be a huge boost to Valleys this season
  5. S

2022 Intermediate A football

Kilshannig will win this handy if they can keep Eanna O’Hanlon out of the Washington Inn!!!!
  6. S

2022 Senior A football

Ben O Connor did not ball out, knocknagree on top
  7. S

I agree, Aghabullogue we’re second best for most of the game against a wrote off Kildorrery side and we will be blown away by the other 3 teams if they perform like that again. Matthew Bradley their star man in last 2 years didn’t start and when he came on he seemed disinterested. Not convinced...
  8. S

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Buttevant lost to Kilworth last year who have no regard for football and beat Charleville this year who are struggling to field football teams underage in recent years. It’s only about time they won North Cork considering their 5 year plan in place. Wouldn’t be getting carried away with them yet.
  9. S

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Heard Dominic Cronin is going very well for Clyda this year aswell as Ben O’Connor. They could be real dark horses in this years championship
  10. S

Or maybe it was glenahulla somewhere local anyway
  11. S

I think he’s living in Ballindangan, he’s teaching in the school there.