2022 Intermediate A football

Apart from the first 15 mins where killdorrery were we'll on top and led 0-3 to 0-1 I taught Glanworth were the better team, Dave Pyne was the standout player on the pitch and kicked some outstanding frees from the ground and got on a show of ball. Mickey Sheehan is a class act and proved it again with two points after coming on. Ref tried to let the game flow but actually looked confused at times and didnt give frees when he should have and this only added to the tension of the game that was always going to be a cagey affair. Kildorrery will be delighted to be in a quarter final after only surviving relegation last year but Saturday's performance was poor. Kilshannig tore Glanworth apart last year in Killavullen in the group stages but I've a feeling this year will be a lot closer and Shields will have them well primed for this one.
Is Shields living locally or is he a hired gun?

My predictions for QF:

Aghabullogue vs Kildorrery
Mitchelstown vs Dromtarriffe
Adrigole vs Boherbue
Glanworth vs Kilshannig

Any reason for the adrigole pick? Boherbue would be clear favourites imo
Don't think there'll be much in it myself. Adrigole done a job on kilshannig a few weeks ago.
Were very hard to breakdown and looked very dangerous going forward. I think it'll be very tight

Don't think there'll be much in it myself. Adrigole done a job on kilshannig a few weeks ago.
Were very hard to breakdown and looked very dangerous going forward. I think it'll be very tight
Ya tbf they have improved a lot this year. Can't remember the last time they got to a quarter final

Could Dromtariffe take Mitchelstown? Remember they nearly got caught by Ballydesmond at this stage last year...
Cathal O’Mahony was injured last year for almost every game..he’s fit and putting up big scores every game at the moment. Once he stays fit they’ll beat Dromtarriffe handy I would think..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼