Search results

1. T

Junior A Football 2023

Leaving this here…
  2. T

2022 Premier Junior Hurling

Was at the game, couldn’t believe the Argideen management played with no sweeper. A forward line of Bud and Josh would threaten any senior team in Cork not to mind premier junior. They performed well man to man all over the field in my opinion but not doubling up on Josh or Bud at this level is...
  3. T

Junior A Football Championship 2022

I am new to the forum and in no way affiliated to any club in West Cork, but from reading your posts about this said “situation”, for a fella who claims to have no affiliation to either Tadhg Maccarthaigh or Argideen(cough), you seem to be very invested in the whole situation?
  4. T

The last sentence surely suggests different? Can understand Barryroe point of view - all blame lies with the board really
  5. T

What I’m hearing from my colleagues down West, the main issue is over this email sent out to all club secretaries in Carbery only 4 weeks ago - point 7.
  6. T

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

When will they make signings the squad is depleted, surely klopp has earned his coin now and the board will give him abit of cash to get afew more in…