One went to Mtu and other to ucc. Both graduated this year
  4. C

Harty Cup 2022/23

5. C

2023 Senior A hurling

https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-41265457.html
  6. C

2023 Senior A hurling

You trying to say it wasn’t well deserved??
  7. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Congratulating a team for winning a grade they were involved in?? Quite normal to me
  8. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Stay sore losers 👌
  9. C

Harty Cup 2022/23

Colmans 3-14 youghal 1-12
  10. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Wow because you haven’t already said that before. Reusing old jokes is it ? Speaking of education, maybe you should learn a bit of grammar 👍
  11. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Yeah, hopefully you’ll have gotten a life by then. 👍
  12. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Don’t worry it didn’t fly over my head at all. If you think that I’m still in school there’s only one Gombeen on this forum and it ain’t me. We’ll see ye in senior a next year
  13. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Wow. Only have one example of someone agreeing with you 😱. Surprised it took you 8 minutes to reply considering how you spend all your time on this site. Maybe go meet a friend or something yeah
  14. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Th the only time people ever reply to you is to disagree with you that just shows how no one respects your opinion. Pretty irrelevant to me 🤷‍♀️
  15. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Oh sorry. So someone who only posts when they think it’s relevant opinion doesn’t matter is it. Just go reply to yourself so why don’t you.over 2,000 posts a year is a little bit sad don’t you think
  16. C

2023 Senior A hurling

First time I’ve agreed with something you’ve said here earl 😂
  17. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Final is always replay. Other games must be finished on the day.
  18. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Clearly said at ft that mark Coleman was told that the sideline had to result in a direct score or it would result in the full time whistle being blown. Fairly ballsy if you ask me. Thought it was reffed well and he let no team make his mind up for him
  19. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Easy know blarney are coached by a limerick man. Every ball is thrown. The only free for a throw was probably the only attempt of a hand pass Barrett made
  20. C

Harty Cup 2022/23

Not sure how true but heard this is a positive result for Colmans considering the notable absences of Denis Cashman and Louie Roche from bride rovers. Hearing they lost all momentum after half time while missing big scores