Search results

1. O

3 piece suite - free

https://www.adverts.ie/sofas-suites/3-piece-suite/17131386 If you want it you must collect it. Its in Togher.
  2. O

Barnabrow House

Anyone been to a wedding there, or had their wedding there? Just wondering what the deal is with the "after bar"? They are a bit ambiguos about it? I get the imprssion that they turn a blind eye to you bringing your own stock for this as long as you pay the €200 to use it? Anyone? thanks
  3. O

Recommend some reggae

Listening to some older stuff again at the moment, but would love to hear some new stuff. Anyone got any recommends?
  4. O

En Vogue @ Opera House

Saturday 23rd it seems! Seemed to have slipped under the radar somewhat. Any know anything of them inrecent years. Must say, last I heard of them was at least 10 years ago. Wonder will it be worth the punt? The missus seems to think so, I am not so sure.
  5. O

Oktoberfest Beag

Anyone been yet? Was there last night and can honestly say it was one of the best nights out I have had in a long time. Great beer (a tad too strong I discovered today), decent grub, extremely friendly staff and the Oompa band were outstanding. Loved it. Fair play to those who have put their...
  6. O

Rent to buy housing

Does such a thing exist in Cork? There are empty houses in almost every area of the city, is anything being done with them?
  7. O

Pakistani

Anyone been to the new Pakistani on McCurtain St? Any good?
  8. O

Sexteen is a girls name

That is all........
  9. O

La Liga Barstooling

Anyone know of any city centre pubs who show, or will show La Liga matches on a Saturday night with volume? Surely there is a market in the city for such???
  10. O

Steak

The missus and I are wanting to go out and go for steak for a change rather than something fancy. Not done so in years. Where is good in town these days? Please note, Luigi Malones will not even be entertained as an option.
  11. O

Irish Whip Wrestling comes to Cork

I know people do not like Wrestling in the Sports Forum as it creates the whole Sports Vs Entertainment issue, but meh to that. On Sunday, March 16th, IWW makes its debut in Cork City when they arrive at Neptune Stadium. In addition to the usual homegrown starts like Vic Viper and Mad Man...
  12. O

Wanted : ECW Dvds

If anyone wants to rid themselves of their ECW collection, let me know what you have, and Im sure we can arrange the grade!
  13. O

Football Crazy

Does it not strike anyone else as being totally odd, that the week in the run up to and the days following Cork Citys fantastic league win, that that awful shop on Academy Street have an Arsenal and a West Ham jersey in the display in his window. Added to the fact that City are playing in a cup...