Search results

1. R

Best place to advertise a car for sale

In regards to the above where would you advertise your car when putting it up for sale?
  2. R

PGA Tour are to scrap qualifying school route

http://www.rte.ie/sport/golf/american-tour/2012/0321/313198-pga-tour-to-scrap-qualifying-school/ Not sure what to make of this to be honest. Are the big names being protected and does this make it harder for an up and coming talent to emerge?
  3. R

PGA Tour golf online any replacement for myp2p

PGA Tour golf online any replacement for myp2p?? Any help would be much appreciated. Anyone know a site I can watch the PGA tour online at?
  4. R

Anyone else....

Finding it hard to get the interest levels up for the premiership this season. I would usually have watched one live game a week at least plus match of the day or the premiership. This year I just don't seem to have the interest. I have followed spurs for 23 years you would think I would be...
  5. R

Downloading tv shows and movies

I haven't downloaded anything in a while and I used to use Pirate Bay but they are charging now. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good site to download movies and tv shows.
  6. R

Premiership Top 4 Predictions

Good time of the year to give this a go I think. Even thought it is a fairly impossible task given what we have seen so far My thoughts 1. Man Utd, 2. Chelsea 3. Arsenal 4. Man City 5. Spurs 6. Villa
  7. R

Pubs showing ESPN Premiership matches

Could someone point me in the direction of a bar in town that will definitely be showing the ESPN Premiership matches. Want to watch West Ham vs Spurs in a minute.
  8. R

Bit of help please

Is there anyway to retrieve messages you have deleted from your phone. Deleted something without realising it this morning
  9. R

The "SHOW ME YOUR TICKET THREAD"

Lots of opinions on here about the goings on of premiership football teams and Munster Rugby and the various Irish teams. But who here is actually a paying supporter who watches there team regularly. Idea of this thread is to scan ticket stubs and show where you have travelled to in support of...
  10. R

Would god forgive me

for punching one of those Bernardos fcukers in the head. What part of fawk off do they not get!!! I'm already giving them money like and yet they still annoy me
  11. R

The Pavster...A Player or not

Well what do you all think of Roman. His goal ratio in the games hes started for Spurs is actually not that bad. Simple question is he a player or not?
  12. R

Best News in ages

For me that is..... Was opening up a Rabobank account and they asked for a letter from revenue (to verify my address I suppose) . I had an unopened letter from them at home since July which I presumed to be a tax certificate! But instead it was a cheque for €2500. Made my month this has. Had...
  13. R

What do Arsenal have in common with Spurs

Neither have any backbone Discuss Arsenal have won nothing since Viera left! That says everything for me! Spurs can only dream of signing a Viera!!!!! No comparosn of where the clubs are... all arsenal need is one veloso or gattuso type..... all us spurs need is anothe 6 players.......anyhow...
  14. R

Help!! Live streaming ryder cup

Where can I get it?????
  15. R

Nick Faldo a dispicable fcuker

There is no way anyone can justify faldo picking his two english boys Poulter and Casey before Darren Clarke. Clarke has won twice this year, Poulter had one poxy second in the british open which I think was one of his only two top ten finishes all year. Casey has never done anything of note on...
  16. R

Is it just me??

Or are chocolate oranges getting smaller
  17. R

My New Job

Just put down the first six weeks in my new job and basically I have come to the conclusion that I can safely spend 4 of my 8 hours proccing or on other internet sites if I want
  18. R

Death Road in Bolivia

My girlfriend is gone on a four week holiday to Bolivia. Shes gonna be cycling down death road. Has anyone done this. How dangerous is it?? Bit freaked out here.
  19. R

GAA Bets this wknd

Limerick are evens +4 points at home to Meath with PP Wexford are 6/5 +3 poinths also with PP they are 10/11 +4 points with Boyles a treble of Laois, Armagh and Down comes in at just over 3/1 a treble of Waterford(to beat Offaly) Dublin and Armagh 4/3 Ladbrokes have Louth at evens +5points vs...
  20. R

Wouldn' it be a lot more exciting if

All the players in the premier league were actually owned by the premier league and there was some sort of fantasy draft or auction taking place yearly. Salary caps would be there too but dictated by the clubs turnover....This would really rejuvenate the art of management... No longer could you...