Search results

1. J

Cyclists

Spoofing again you are @hemlock666
  2. J

Cyclists

. Get off to fuck ya Snowflake, you are clearly rattled out of your mind. What next? Proclaiming yourself as an 'Untermenschen'? Is that a 'fact'? Are motorists being 'untermenschen' a fact? You arent being doxed at all "Mate". You don't know the meaning of the word. I'm just letting people...
  3. J

Cyclists

I was commenting on the legality of it, not that one should do it or that it's safe.
  4. J

Cyclists

The idea that the poor motorist is being oppressed is right up there with the biggest bullshit argument that exists out there. For some reason, Road Safety is now in the realm of the culture wars. It's the poor plucky motorists vs the Green, Eco warriors who want to take away your rights...
  5. J

Cyclists

Its legal to walk on the South Ring road afaik.
  6. J

Cyclists

I made the point some months ago on why we followed this planning and development plan since WWII and some fools got their knickers in a twist and nit-picked details. The simple fact is, that we followed the UK and the USA in how we developed our country since the 1950's. They had a somewhat...
  7. J

Cyclists

Where exactly is that alluded to?
  8. J

Cyclists

Hilarious. Since you are a regular on this thread, you don't see the pejorative way cyclists are talked about? On the day a woman was killed by a truck, you have others trying to make jokes about how cyclists are perceived with stupid 20-year-old memes. It ain't cyclists killing people on our...
  9. J

Cyclists

If @Meridian is not giving out about cyclists, he is posting racist shite about immigrants and travellers in other forums.
  10. J

Cyclists

And you posted this on the day that a female was killed on our roads by a truck. I wonder does she fit the perception of a 'cyclist', in your eyes?
  11. J

Cyclists

No as its not best international practice. People use their emotions to debate this, not facts and studies.
  12. J

Cyclists

What are you talking about? Sure we have some of the best cycling infrastructure in the world, don't you know...* *I agree completely, cycling infrastructure in Ireland is generally shite where it exists. And astonishingly many people are against improving it.
  13. J

Cyclists

But Cyclists...
  14. J

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

What is SF's position on this? Reduce it down to a D rating? Will it meet European guidelines? My guess is that they haven't thought about it that far.
  15. J

Cyclists

I see @Meridian is going back to 2011 in posting edgy memes about cyclists..
  16. J

Cyclists

Ah yea, an 'agenda'. Will ya get out of it, FFS. I note you don't give a fuck about the poor cyclist who was knocked down, but instead want to nit-pick and be a smellfungus.
  17. J

The largest National Park in Ireland was announced in Kerry. https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2024/0422/1444859-govt-to-announce-creation-of-new-national-park-in-kerry/
  18. J

Cyclists

https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/arid-41379643.html Driver arrested after a cyclist was knocked down this morning. This seems to be a more common occurrence now.
  19. J

Cyclists

I am sure these details are correct and there are no missing bits of pertinent information that change the story completely. No, none whatsoever.... :D
  20. J

a) That is from the UK b) Doesnt apply to Ireland c) You are welcome