Search results

1. D

Philip mac carthy the fraud film director

This guy needs exposing. Claimed on national tv he was abused and addicted to heroin. All lies. How the fucks he getting away with it..... people die everyday from addiction this langer is making a life of addiction and claiming to be an addict. I do resent him for this.... feel free to express...
  2. D

accused in the wrong.....

If you've been accused of ccomiting a crime, that you didn't commit and the accusation is starting to spread vicious rumors what action can the innocent party take. Can I sue is what I'm looking for??? Citizens advice are shockingly bad
  3. D

IPhone unlocking

Who us the cheapest iphone unlocker in cork city ??????
  4. D

james milner. yes or no

The first good transfer in years... Scored again today.
  5. D

spray painting artists

Does anyone know any of the good spray painting artists around cork. I've a job for the best one I can find. Could be the start of a nice little earner.
  6. D

magic mushrooms arrive

Went out my back garden to find clumps of them sprouting with there dark brown nipped thin long stem. Anyone else have them growing???
  7. D

methadone. ... ya a a a a a or nay

Wat do u think. I've yet to decide.... I kno a guy in work is on it and he seems to of got his shit together with the support of the staff.
  8. D

child slapping. necessary or not.

Legislation is been changed again. That's fair enough. Now, no human being should be assaulted, this I agree. But an oul clout when I was younger used to put me in the right direction when I was a pup. I remember the long detailed chats with my parents when in trouble, all that be running...
  9. D

iPhone 4s needs unlocking

Just got an iPhone from Wales, stuck on orange network, some clown quoted me €130 to make sim free! Anybody know a cheaper service
  10. D

Is my Gucci watch real????

A gucci watch was giving too me, how do I authenticate the watch, it has serial number and ive been online to try find out, any tips anyone or websites that might help
  11. D

Rachel Reilly or carol vorderman

Rachel Reilly every day of the week
  12. D

Passing of the basket at mass

Do you put your money in the basket, seen as it goes around umpteen amount of times. Do we not think the Catholic church has enough funding? I do.... Where's the money going??? I don't care what people think but I refuse to put my money in. Why should I? Why shud u?
  13. D

Soccer celebration s

What's with this new thing, der all doin it, all of a sudden half the premier league is praying, one finger each hand pointing to the sky, a quick mumble of some gibberish and they obviously want people to think their in some way grateful to God for their abilities, BULLSHIT. I bet Chad evans...
  14. D

What's the buzz with these feckin beards

Beards, an invasion of bearded people are taking over, the worst I've seen so far is the socks outside the jocks she'll suit paddy hat and scruffy beard.
  15. D

Christmas.... Happy times or fake smiles????

Is Christmas really a time for fun cheer with friends and family or is it the one time of the year where we practice our happy face and our jaws hurt from the fake smiles false laughs surrounded by family members you'd really like to backhand into the mush? You decide........
  16. D

Is ballotelli shite or is he been made look shite

No doubt he's a bit loopy😋 personally the rest of the squad don't do him any favours, there's more support on obese underpants then there is in the Liverpool squad, Rogers is gettin more like David o Leary when he managed Leeds. Anyone remember o Leary referring to the Leeds squad as his babies...
  17. D

Socks outside the tracksuit bottoms

What the fuck is wrong with teenagers these days.... The most annoying thing I find about most little upstarts with their tiny hoodies for their big heads cause their egos bursting out thought their eardrums is the socks outside the jocks..... Why..........? I'd love to hear from someone who...
  18. D

E vision, good or bad ?

I've ordered evision, TV Internet phone the lot. I'm having second thoughts as I've heard terrible things about the broadband speed. Has anyone had it installed, how are you with it? Has it let you down or are you going to cancel it. I've 4 children, if the Internet is slow and laggy ive anarchy...
  19. D

Work experience for LCA student

Hi I've been looking for work experience for leaving cert applied (lca). I'm honestly unsure about my future and what I'd like to do in the future. Part of my course is to find work experience for one day of the week. I've tried local gyms, bakeries, car valeting, printing companies, garages...
  20. D

Glen celtic football club

Glen celtic. Great club, has come on leaps and bounds in spite of the begrudgers. This club is determined to turn over a new leaf and has done through playing some really stylish attacking football on both their A&B teams. With a new C team up and running and great effort and energy been put...