Search results

1. T

Would you rather...

Haven't seen one of these threads on here, so I'll start one off. A few rules: -When you give the hypothetical, you have to give an answer as well to get the ball rolling. -It can cover any topic, so if you're offended by any hypothetical, it's your own fault for reading any further. Here...
  2. T

Car Insurance

Doing the bills the other day, and we worked out that between us, were it not for getting a generous deduction for being long term customers, had we got car insurance with the best offers we got from insurance companies, we would have paid €1350 in car insurance. Both of us are full long term...
  3. T

New Senior Hurling Championship Format

I know these threads have been done to death every year, and its probably a bit boring at this stage to rehash this thing again, but bear with me. Watching the Cork/Wexford game tonight, and seeing the scores from the other games, I can't help but get the feeling that unless some counties get...
  4. T

Dark Horses for 2013

I started this thread on the Kilkenny website. I said I'd throw it up here for a Cork perspective. I know most people would fancy either Kilkenny, Galway or Tipp for Liam, and its likely to be one those three picking him up. But I wonder who do people think will be the dark horses for 2013...