Search results

1. MrMr

So, how are we all now?

In all seriousness, how the hell is everyone? We had some good times back in our youth on here, 2004 onwards, there was many a good time. Between savage banter, PRoC Ups, general getting to know folk, and acquainting friends, it was all good. How has life treated you all throughout the years...
  2. MrMr

Life

Do you know what? Life is unreal. If you asked me 10 years ago, where would I be in 10 years time, I would have laughed at you and said I was still doing my thing. Low and behold, married with 3 kids, life is unreal. I couldn't be happier. How did your life turn out for you, when you look...
  3. MrMr

Nothing to see here...

*EDIT* My bad, they moved it.
  4. MrMr

RTÉ does Comic Relief

Tonight at 20:00, hopefully it will be good. You can't go wrong with a bit of Dustin.
  5. MrMr

G'wan ta fuck...

You heard me.
  6. MrMr

Mental Health & COVID-19

I know I am very speculative about this whole COVID 19/Coronavirus Pandemic but also not wanting to put a whole dreary tone on top of everything else that is going on. As speculative as I have been, I still maintained my social distancing and other measures whilst out and about in public...
  7. MrMr

Would you pick fruit at Keelings?

Let's be honest. There has a been a bit of an uproar over Keelings bringing people over on a chartered flight from Bulgaria, as can be seen in the Wuhan Wheeze thread & on Social Media. These workers are probably going to be on minimum wage for this job whilst on a temporary/seasonal contract...
  8. MrMr

Lol.

Lol.
  9. MrMr

iPhone v Samsung

Lads, I am due an upgrade and I am now wondering what phone to opt for. I have being using iPhone for the last number of years but am seriously considering changing over to the Samsung S9. What are peoples thoughts on the age old question of iPhone v Samsung? Thanks.
  10. MrMr

Nationality Question

Lads, Two Irish people, married, one man and one woman (pregnant), both born in Ireland to Irish parents etc, are on holiday in China. The woman gives birth while on holiday in China to a boy. Is he Chinese?
  11. MrMr

11 Years.

This year is my eleventh year living in Galway. Galway for Liam!!
  12. MrMr

James Bond goes BANG!

Sir Roger Moore passed away. Source: Sky News
  13. MrMr

Lots of 171 cars on the road...

Is the boom back or are people just falling for this PCP bullshit?
  14. MrMr

Fidget Spinners

They seem to be the latest craze. A load of shit.
  15. MrMr

'Sub' Rolls/Sandwiches

Is 'Sub' short for the substandard fillings they put inside?
  16. MrMr

Martin McGuinness dies.

Martin McGuinness goes BANG! Source: Sky News
  17. MrMr

Question

In Countries where cars/automobiles drive on the right hand side of the road, why is it that trains travel on the left hand side on their journey?
  18. MrMr

Millennials & The Snowflake Generation

19. MrMr

Aphex

Where is he these days? Probably under Sunners bed the rascal. He was/is a top top poster.
  20. MrMr

Those who abandoned the country are returning...

Just saw the first of many to come online there now. All these people who abandoned the country when in recession are now coming back to surprise their Mammies for Christmas. Fuck off back to where you came from you cunts.