Search results

1. M

Waterford - This Saturday

Anyone recommend some bars with good vibes (music) and atmosphere. Also, are there any decent clubs open around those parts anymore? Thanks, Mark.
  2. M

some records for sale.

click here for more info
  3. M

22 hip-hop/R'n'B etc 12"s for sale.

don't ask me where or how i got them! just make me a decent offer and they're yours! ODB- Got Your Money Melkey Sedeck - Raw Jamiroquai - King For A Day Jamiroquai - Supersonic Kelis - Caught Out There Q Tip - Breath & Stop Tina Turner feat. Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams Sneaker Pimps...
  4. M

over 200 house records for sale - €3 each.

here's a brief outline of what i'm selling : few on subliminal, azuli, strictly, sandy rivera/K.O.T, pagan, UTC/under the counter, roulè, paper & repap, some stuff by 16b and miscellaneous deep/vocal/uplifting and tech house. PM if interested. Mark.
  5. M

Renaissance The Mix Collection Part 3

http://www.discogs.com/release/134257 - Fathers Of Sound. has anyone got this and would be willing do a copy for me? 10 years gone and i can't get my hands on it. fucking loved those mixes! if anyone can help, i'll be eternally grateful!
  6. M

Any car enthuasist? little help needed.

thinking of changing car and wanted opinions from people more knowledgable than myself as i 'm not really clued up about cars. which is better? Hyundai Coupe 1.6 FX 3DR or Mazda MX-5 1.6 F/L ? and lets say the MX-5 is 3 years older with double the mileage. both in or around the same...
  7. M

For Sale - Fantazia Tickets - 30/09/06 - Glasgow

change of plans and can't go. have 5 tickets for sale - €35 each. got the early bird tickets, they're now selling them for £32.50 - €48. 30th September in Glasgow. was over in Janruary for the 1st one and it was brilliant! if interested, PM me. cheers.
  8. M

New Track

haven't gone near the music computer in a while, so after about 5 hours worth of fiddling with reason, i got this done. i'm just starting to click to the potential of it after a bit of messing about, (not prevalent in this track!) but i did discover a few new tricks! when i get time i'll try...
  9. M

old skool mix thread

after getting 1 or 2 old skool mixes, i thought share the wealth (and hopefully others will too!) here ya go, first one : Pablo Gargano - Vengeance II http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19LOB5VZOCJ011ETL0EPD1PTXC
  10. M

First mix in ages!

right. haven't touched my records in months. got a new mixer recently, so i threw a mix together, here : http://www.filefactory.com/?3b223c starts off with blake baxter and finishes with jeff mills. can't be bothered to put a tracklisting but if anyone wants it, i'll stick it up. click on...
  11. M

The Chalets

Thurs 13th April, Cyprus Avenue. just thought I'd mention that for anyone interested!
  12. M

Techno 12"s For Sale

they are all numbered to be sold as categorised - no swapping or changing! PM your interest with a price and let me know the bunch of the records you want. (as in no.1 or no.2 etc.) i`ll have more house & techno to come at the weekend when i get a chance to list them. No.1 Nils hess...
  13. M

Reason - HELP!!!

just spent the last 3 hours making a tune. when it said "do i want to save it", i clicked no by accident! any way of finding or restoring it or is it gone!?
  14. M

you``ve seen the ads...

you`ve seen the ads... check out the website : http://www.talktofrank.com/
  15. M

Fantazia - Back To The Old Skool!!!

tickets bought, flights booked......YAHOO!
  16. M

New Track

Wha the fuck iz dah? few hours to spare. threw this together. i know it`s pretty basic but feedback still appreciated. Mark.
  17. M

when Sasha was good.

Bellingham Castle - May 93
  18. M

going up in the charts!!!

no.128 out of 985 in the techno sub-genre on soundclick! wahoo! not bad for a short lameass percussive loopiness attempt! check out my new one "head nod", i know i put it up here last week or something but i`ve tweaked it just a little, pretty much the same though. just a little different in...
  19. M

My new phone number.

new phone, new number. texting with it is a pure balls, so if ya want my new no. - send me a PM. Mark.
  20. M

FAO : Ruff Cherry

Inbox, you lazy so and so.