Search results

1. S

Townlands Carnival, 21st - 23rd July 2017

Howiya, First round of acts is due to be announced very shortly, much excitement behind the scenes, looking forward to sharing it with you! Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested in getting a free ticket and joining us as an Ambassador, we've a system set up where you can sell...
  2. S

Cuttin' Heads Collective -

A Cork based collective of DJ's, producers, artists, promoters, designers and journalists who run, promote and perform at Hip Hop and Beats related nights. We've been playing lots of great gigs and festivals over the last while so thought I'd start a thread to keep people posted. Next up is...
  3. S

Cork Community Print Shop Activities

This weekend!
  4. S

Cork Community Print Shop Mural Competition!

The Cork Community Print Shop is a little known yet eclectic social centre in Cork city. With a Saturday flea market, music and art studio spaces as well as hosting intimate gigs, underground exhibitions and a weekly donation dinner and café; we cater for all sorts. Located on lower Oliver...
  5. S

Cork Community Print Shop Gigs

Lots of activities planned for the coming months at the Print Shop but first up we're celebrating Christmas with a Funk Off gig! Music provided by Brendan O'Brien and Dr.Fiasco, as well as an acoustic session from Deadbeat. Mulled wine/mulled cider will be available along with other nibbles...
  6. S

Surely Aphex deserves a thread?

Upcomind SYRO release, marketing out the wahzoo, feeliings? Who wants to book him, ah go on ;) Lots of speculation about that soundcloud account! http://skirmishblog.net/sounds-like-aphex-twin/
  7. S

Release Your Inner Monster: Live auditions for 60 part-

PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THE NIGHTMARE REALM: Live auditions for 60 part-time positions for The Nightmare Realm on Friday the 13th. The team at The Nightmare Realm in Cork are currently recruiting outgoing individuals to join their cast of creepy characters for the month of October...
  8. S

Cello lessons Cork?

Hey, where do I go to get Cello lessons in Cork?
  9. S

Choons on a Thursday with Nancy's Shnare

Nancy's Shnare is on this Thursday, bringing Cork the best in banging and bouncy tunes! You'll be kept well for the night with plenty of drink offers to get you going and don't forget, Thursday is the new start to the weekend so get ready for some fun! As always free in so spread the word if...
  10. S

Free gig in cork all day this saturday - nancy's shnare

Summer steppin to some free tunes inside Nancy's all day. You can expect some chilled out vibes during the day, but prepare for some serious dancing and music madness as the day progresses. Loads of dj's and producers from around the country will be there to provide the musical back drop to what...
  11. S

Skirmishblog.net - general music nonsense!

How's it goin'! Decided to start a new thread for all the music shenanigans we get up to at Skirmish! We're always looking for new musicians, events and whatnot so email me if you'd like to get some coverage for yourself or want us to interview someone or whatever! shiv@skirmishblog.net is my...
  12. S

Notions ucc 98.3fm

*UPDATED - LATEST SHOW* Hello again! This week's show freelance journalist and member of Students for Sensible Drug Policy Brian Houlihan joins me to discuss cannabis regulation. Feel free to comment and add to the debate :) http://www.mixcloud.com/Notions/cannabis-and-other-related-topics/...
  13. S

Notions ucc 98.3 fm

*UPDATED - LATEST SHOW HERE* Hello again! This week's show freelance journalist and member of Students for Sensible Drug Policy Brian Houlihan joins me to discuss cannabis regulation Feel free to comment and add to the debate :)...
  14. S

Casadh

This Sunday at the Sextant on Albert's Quay in Cork Casadh will be providing some musical entertainment from 3.30 to 8pm. We have a range of music at all our Casadh's from funk and soul to house and electronica. This week we'll have a live performance from Brian Diolún,dj sets from the...
  15. S

THE MIXTAPE UCC98.3fm

*UPDATED : new show* few choons for ya here baais! http://www.mixcloud.com/themixtapeucc/6th-december/ loads of variety! I'll now be taking requests for tunes here so if you'd like to post a tune you think the public should here,post it up and i'll give PROC requests a shout out :) Fb...
  16. S

Kanji Kinetic and Deadlybuzz iv with the Mixtape

This week we've an extra special Mixtape with interviews from the two legends themselves Kanji Kinetic and Deadlybuzz,big up the boiiis for it! :) We'll be on this Friday again from 4-4.30 on 98.3fm or www.ucc.ie/ccr Yeow! http://soundcloud.com/the-mixtape
  17. S

The mixtape 98.3fm

Last Fridays MixTape on UCC 98.3. http://soundcloud.com/the-mixtape/mixtape-15-april You can listen live every Friday between 4 - 4.30pm for some tunes and banter either online on www.ucc.ie/ccr or 98.3fm. Loads of information on gigs around Cork and Ireland too so let us know if there are good...