Search results

1. J

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Based on the commentary I have to wonder how this team has won 3 from 3, after limericks first goal they absolutely walked home ffs
  2. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

😂😂
  3. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Come off it, that’s not what’s meant whatsoever, however to think we would still have 3 forwards with that profile and a question over the full back position is hardly too much to have asked for innyear 2, anyone realistic would have been patient last year but when it’s set up the exact same way...
  4. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Clare stopped playing after 55 Minutes so I’d say they will be refreshed and ready for Sunday
  5. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think Kelly will definitely start with reidy Losing out but no guarantee Kelly will play in the corner, their keeper is a real problem imo and I don’t think they have a back up that’s any better
  6. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He needs to make changes and more then a token few, all of o’flynn, dalton and Downey should start. In addition they need to look at Tim O’mahoney around the middle also, you cannot have a display like Sunday and it is accepted as it will kill the squad. I think however they might go for minimum...
  7. J

The Hurling Thread

Indeed, Richie hogan was excellent on off the ball last night, said every time you have to go to the well it takes a bit away from a team and that limerick need a few ‘east’ wins in munster this year
  8. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Unfortunately this is the cork hurling snob attitude, they think you can simply out hurl a full forward like gillane and actually don’t understand him as a player, outstanding skill and physically as strong and tough as any player currently who will bully a full back if required. As you say to...
  9. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Fuck me this is some rubbish, this isn’t 1 game, this is season 2 with the same bullshit, players getting selected on historical record. The whole Ground new Twomey would be off at half time over anyone else - what does that point to? A rotten culture, sack the debutant, it’s like taking off the...
  10. J

The Hurling Thread

The big difference between the cork quartet and Clare’s older players is they are actually playing well and have been consistently playing well for a couple of years at least, they had limerick blown out of it until an absolute collapse helped by excellent limerick play and an implosion of the...
  11. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

4 of the 6 starting defenders are not comfortable under a high ball and Bennett could have had a penalty in the second half when millerick totally lost the ball and hauled him down, that’s not easy fixed and certainly won’t be for next weekend against a team who will eat us under a high ball, I...
  12. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In fairness Connolly has a serious temperament and was excellent on frees today, dalton certainly for anything in our own half
  13. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Usually after one of these typical cork losses someone would put up that no one is as disappointed as the players but we seem to have moved beyond that one these days
  14. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Serious problem now of being able to close out tight games, 3 championship defeats all by a score, we are certainly mentally weak
  15. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Are you serious? Past performance is a good indicator and he should never have started, the selection was some message to younger players and speaks of a very Comfortable space for some on the panel, at this level there is a requirement for ruthlessness and this management team don’t have it, to...
  16. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Did we not learn that Tommy wasn’t a wi g back last year
  17. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Barrett works hard but he doesn’t have a clue how to tackle, he constantly keeps his Hurley high giving refs a chance
  18. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Fuck me the difference between Connolly and so many others in winning a ball is night and day
  19. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

How is lehane still on
  20. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The obvious solution sacrifice poor old Twomey ffs