Search results

1. P

Search and rescue

Anyone see the helicopter over the river, hope it's nothing too serious
  2. P

Kanturk

Anyone heard what's happening here...supposedly a father has shot his two sons, father still armed, guards and army there
  3. P

Swimming spots near city

Any nice swimming spots nearthe city, would love to go somewhere nearby instead of driving to a beach like garretstown etc
  4. P

Suggestions to watch match

Just wondering where in the city would be good to watch the rugby match Saturday. Ireland v New Zealand
  5. P

Wednesday Nights

Anything on tonight? I've friends coming this evening and wondering is there anything fun on in town
  6. P

River lee incident

Was just driving home there and noticed 3 fire brigades, an ambulance and two garda cars along the river near the River Lee Hotel there on Western road. Hope it's nothing too serious
  7. P

Won a travel voucher, ideas how to spend it

So just looking for some suggestions
  8. P

Suggestions

Hey guys! So my friendr is coming to visit me in Cork for the weekend, just wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what to do. Cheers
  9. P

basta key

Just wondering where would you get a Basta key in the city and how much would it cost..after loosing the key to my room. Luckily I know what number it is
  10. P

t

G
  11. P

How often do ye clean your sheets?

Honestly now....
  12. P

Gourmet Burger place on Paul Street

.........what's it like, can't seem to find any info on the place
  13. P

Cost of train to Fota

...anyone know how much it would be?
  14. P

best place around the city for a bit of lunch

....something relatively cheap
  15. P

Mayday events

Does anyone know what events/attractions are going on around the city today or over the weekend