Search results

1. S

Coming home in a few weeks

What's good to do in Cork these days? It's been 11 years since I lived there, 4 years since I left Ireland and 2 years since my last visit so I'm out of the loop when it comes to things to do and places to go/eat/drink. Last time I was home I took Mr. Sooz to Fota wildlife park & introduced him...
  2. S

Some help please proccers

Does anyone know where stillborn babies were buried in the 1970's and if there's any sort of register of stillbirths from around then? I have an older sister who was stillborn but it was never, and still isn't, spoken about in our house, I didn't even know about her til I was 14. Mu mum never...
  3. S

Looks like Setanta could be coming home...

Herald Sun site Carlton announcement on Setanta O'hAilpin due shortly Jon Ralph, Sam Edmund February 06, 2009 11:39am UPDATE 3.48pm: CARLTON has banished Setanta O'hAilpin and ordered anger management therapy after a violent bust-up today.“Setanta’s actions were totally unacceptable, on or off...
  4. S

WTF is wrong with people??

What kind of sick fucking monsters are parents rearing these days? Daily Mail site Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bonfire By Jaya Narain Last updated at 8:42 PM on 04th February 2009 Shocked and huddled together for safety, these puppies are...
  5. S

Brian McFathead from Westlife

Why did you send him over here?? I thought I'd escaped but now he's not only on the cover of every trashy womens mag he's on the effin radio every bloody day. Some stupid radio station has only gone and made him co-host of their breakfast show. You langers, why couldn't have kept him?? :mad:
  6. S

I fucking hate banks

The saga with our mortgage is still going on. This is my reply to the "relationship manager" who told us they won't refund money we lost on interest due to them giving us dodgy advice. He basically said that since they have "no record" of Mr. Sooz calling them that there's no way to prove...
  7. S

Songs you'd play at your wedding

Mr. Sooz and I have been talking about this a bit recently, and we've more or less decided what the 'first dance' song will be but we're still not 100% decided and we're trying to come up with a list of stuff to play at the ceremony too (I'm not forking out for a bloody string quartet). One...
  8. S

Fao: Lmrtpp

Please empty your inbox. I can't believe I've had to start one of these threads. Thanks for ruining my rep, fanta pants. :roll:
  9. S

February 08...Worst month EVER

In the space of 4 weeks I crashed my car, we've been made to jump through hoops by the banks to get a mortgage, I had to get an emergency flight home, my mum died very suddenly and unexpectedly and to cap it all off I was attacked on the train home last Friday by some k****** and now have a...
  10. S

Travel in Iran

Mr Sooz and I are thinknig of going to Iran in November this year for our honeymoon....the thought of sitting on a beach for 2 weeks bores us to tears. Anyway, has anyone ever been there before..any advice, good idea/bad idea? Thoughts, comments and recommendations are welcome.
  11. S

Hurrah...

Sooz has finally gotten internet access at work (albeit sneaky, illegal and unauthorised internet access) so now she can while away the working day the way she used to in Ireland. Yay. Of course you're all in bed now and by the time you all read this I'll be gone home for the weekend so I'm...
  12. S

FAO: Oul' Doll

Just wanted to annoy everyone with another FAO thread. I hope you've been winding up some Victorians this week by telling them you want Port Adelaide to win on Saturday. It's like shooting fish in a barrell. How's thing with you?
  13. S

So, what have I missed?

I`ve been gone for almost two months, anything of importance happening in the PROC that I should be aware of??
  14. S

Rio

Is fecking roasting. Still it makes a nice change from cold, rainy Ireland. Am I missing anything at home?
  15. S

MP3 player help please

I bought one of these in October and have been running it under windows XP with no problems up until last weekend. Now whenever I connect the mp3 player the pc doesn't recognise it so I can't transfer files to it. The mp3 player itself works perfectly and when I plug the usb cable in I get the...