Search results

1. D

Cork Needs Me ......... Noel O Flynn

Today's Evening Echo front page..... " The voice of the people of Cork" is not being represented in the Dail- which is why Noel O Flynn is considering a stunning comeback. The only thing stunning about this is the neck of the cnut ........... Does he believe the people have forgotten he was a...
  2. D

Curragh Camp Grass Cutting

Seen a tender there this morning for the grass cutting in the Curragh Camp. ................ Could this be the answer to Liams problem with the unemployed ....................... Can you imagine 450,000 people out cutting the grass on the Curragh ................. We could surround them with the...
  3. D

The Great Train Robbery TG4

Just noticed it's on at the moment ................................the outside shots of the train station near the end were shot at Kent Station in Cork.
  4. D

UCC to sue ESB for flood damage

http://www.eveningecho.ie/news/ireland/ucc-sues-esb-for-18m-for-2009-flood-damage-536174.html
  5. D

Cruise Ship Runs Aground Off Italy

Some talk of loss of life ..................
  6. D

Leaders Forged at the Mon

Just reading the piece on the echo .......... Such Bullshit ....... I see in the Actors section they have J. R. Myers ................ sure they broke that young fella's heart above in the Mon they eventually fucked him out . I was reading in one of the free magazines from around the city, can't...
  7. D

Sick shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gTTABbK4rjg
  8. D

Shandon Street Deprived area?????

Just watched The Secret Millionaire . Based in Shandon Street tonight in "one of the most deprived areas of the City" Wtf..................
  9. D

Cork third city in Ireland?

When Ireland becomes a 32 county nation (relax the heads now) will this force Cork into the position of third city in the country as Belfast has a bigger population?
  10. D

Panorama BBC1 Undercover Care

Any one see this ......What a disgusting bunch of cunts they should be beaten to death with each other:mad:
  11. D

RTE news shows recession is a/effecting dogs

Good to see RTe not loosing their composure.....The ECB said it was raising rates by a quarter of a percentage point to 1.25% in an effort to combat inflation. RTE interview a Woman who thinks having her dog not groomed is part of the recession(rte news 9.00 clock 07/04/11 03:26) Bless old...
  12. D

Religion the last Bastion of the lunatic........

Tonight I spoke to A very elderly lady who spoke of some very scarey stuff. She spoke of women having to be "churched" after the birth of a child. This very christian (roman catholic) practice i:confused involved a woman being outside the church after the birth of a child until such time as she...
  13. D

Free for all on Patrick Street

Passed through Patrick Street earlier, groups charging up and down the street like animals. One individual releaved a street sweeper of his shovel and proceeded to lay another bloke out, he then charged up the street chasing another group. Lots of tourists about(knew they were tourists by the...
  14. D

Ex politicos on LLshow

Just flicked on to turburty on the late show and they are talking on how bad things are............................. First Queston what cost the panel to the country in pensions??????????????
  15. D

Just Eat

Hi , just wondering has anybody used the just eat web site to order take away. I started using this web site a few weeks ago but now there is not a day goes by that I do not have a take away menu on my door mat. These menus are from all different types of take away and I am just wondering do the...