Search results

1. V

2003 Seat Ibiza For Sale

-Low mileage -Timing Chain -Just passed NCT. Valid until January 2014 -Central locking -CD player with iPod/iPhone connection -ABS brakes -Multiple Airbags Running great. Passenger window does not work, I was told it would cost around 100€ to repair but it never bothered me that much. Other...
  2. V

Horsemen Pass By

Horsemen Pass By (formerly known as Beastmen B-Side Session, or unknown) have released a 4-track EP called "Giallo" available as pay-what-you-want download here. You can as well preorder the CD that will come later this summer. We are having a good reception so far: - “One of the most compelling...
  3. V

Horsemen Pass By & Fear Stalks The Land!

Live Scores for chopped-up cult films @The Roundy, 1 Castle Street, Cork 3rd of November, Thursday, 9:00PM Free in. Horsemen Pass By (previously Beastmen B-Side Sessions) are a two-piece playing original soundtracks to recut forgotten films. Using guitars and electronics, their show promises...
  4. V

spare Grinderman tickets for Dublin

Hi, I just found myself with 2 extra tickets for Sunday so if anybody interested in get them cheaper than in Ticketmaster... just 90€ O.N.O (110€ in ticketmaster)
  5. V

join the Spanish Revolution

TRUE DEMOCRACY NOW! #SpanishRevolution in Ireland A demonstration to express solidarity with the Spanish protests will take place in Cork (along with Dublin and Galway) on Saturday, 21st May. The demonstration will take place this Saturday at the National Monument in Grand Parade - Cork city...
  6. V

new Beastmen video

h33VX2Zm4uA the song belongs to EP2, free download here Follow us on Facebook!
  7. V

New Beastmen EP free on Bandcamp

We released it there on Friday night, you can get it here: www.callofthebeastmen.com www.beastmen.bandcamp.com facebook
  8. V

found electric bass guitar in blackrock area

just came across this ad
  9. V

New Video from Beastmen B-Side Sessions

-JtcsTs4Ae8 thanks for watching
  10. V

Beastmen + Dimtry Datus + Beastmen B-side Sessions @Fredz

Beastmen + Dimtry Datus + Beastmen B-side Sessions @Fredz Beastmen + Dimtry Datus + Beastmen B-side Sessions @Fredz Saturday 1, doors 22:00, free in Beastmen eNmSuQTU1wk Dimitry Datus 81s8kLZl6Hg
  11. V

Vox AC15 vs Fender Deluxe Vintage vs Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue

Vox AC15 vs Fender Deluxe Vintage vs Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Alright, I'm getting a tube amp but finding a hard time to decide what to get. At the moment I'm between this 4, at the beginning I was heading for the Vox but those Fender look good too Vox AC15 Hot Rod Deluxe Deluxe Vintage...
  12. V

Trans Am tickets

I have 2 tickets that can no longer use. it happens that I have to play at the same time (Beastmen in Fredz Zep, adm free) if anybody want them I can sell them cheaper than the 15€ I paid cheers