Search results

1. E

Prodigy Ticket(s) for Sale - Musgrave Park, Wed 28th June

Definitely 1 and maybe 2 tix for Prodigy at Musgrave Park. No tyre kickers plz!
  2. E

Therapy? Ticket for sale - Cyprus Ave. Wed 6th Oct

1 Thearpy? Ticket for sale ... Face value ono (yerra we'll leave ya the price of a Beamish!)
  3. E

Looking for people to jam with in North Cork / City

Lads, Sh!te to average guitarist looking for slightly better than average bassist / drummer / other guitarist / one man (person) band to jam with initially. Hoping to finish shed conversion to have dedicated practice space in the next 3-4 weeks, but can travel as well (no, I do not have a van!)...
  4. E

Conan - Cypress Avenue - Spare Ticket for sale (face va

Spare ticket for sale @ face value (€16.64). Replay or email eugeneoregan@yahoo.co.uk
  5. E

Msc in Interactive Media - UCC - Any advice from recent

Dear all, Sorry if in wrong forum section, but thought this was the closest to it. Anyhoos, I am thinking of doing the Msc in Interactive Media at UCC in the next academic year (Sept. 2017). However, on looking up this on boards.ie, it got slated as being unco-ordinated and rushed. That thread...
  6. E

Godspeed You! Black Emperor tix for sale

Gig @ Vicar Street, Dublin next Sat. 18th April Got one spare ticket if anyone interested ... face value. Might be selling a second one (will know by Wed.)
  7. E

Any good guitar techs in Cork?

Lads et ladies, Anyone know a decent guitar tech in Cork? The Les Paul needs a few things checked out (one pickup dodgy and think truss rod gone wonkified). Probably wouldn't be cheap but then its worth it. Sorry if topic already posted.
  8. E

Two Tickets for Orange Goblin/St. Vitus - 30th Dublin

For sale: Two tickets to Orange Goblin/St. Vitus on Thursday 30th of October (Button Factory, Dublin). Bit of a trek from Cork, but might know of someone in exile that might be interested in them.
  9. E

FAS Java Course

Lads, Starting a FAS Java course. It is certified to Oracle Associate level, but just wondering a few things 1. Has anyone else done it and was it beneficial in leading to jobs, etc? 2. What was the general run of the course? I have had programming experience (some C/C++ and VBA) but it was...
  10. E

Anyone @ Mastodon @ the Savoy last night?

Lads, Going to the gig tonight in Dublin (I wanted to get both the Cork and Dublin gigs but lack of enthusiasm from the West Brit Brigade). Were the lads any good? Was talking to someone last night who said the last two times he saw them play, the sound was crud (but they were support then). Any...
  11. E

Metallica Single on website

Hopefully a signal of a return of form ... well, if our footballers can stage a comeback of epic porportions why can't James et al do the same? http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=601119 Marlay Park gig was brill but surely Tenacious D's "The Metal" stole the show
  12. E

For Sale - 1 Metallica Tick @ Face Value

One Metallica Ticket for sale @ face value (69.50) Marlay Park 20th August