Search results

1. R

Cork Footballers

What a super finish. The subs made a big difference and Corbett is a star.
  2. R

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Leverkushen with the comeback. Liverpool look hungry and sharp.
  3. R

What a pass on the volley by Nunez.
  4. R

In my opinion Van Dyke is a superior defender than any other defender in the modern era.
  5. R

Go back up to your room kid and rewatch your tape of Brucey and Pallister. Those were the days.
  6. R

I was away this morning at my son’s match and I just got to watch the game. It could have went either way and both teams are filled with talent but VVD is a step above the rest. He truly is sublime and we won’t see many of his standard again.
  7. R

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I don’t like it when they do it either.
  8. R

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I know technically that is a penalty but to reward that kind of behavior is fucking atrocious.
  9. R

Sex Education for Primary school....

Ireland reminds me a lot of the beautiful state of Tennessee except with far less guns which is a good thing. Everything has a tinge of religious ideology hanging on it.
  10. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It was a mighty weekend
  11. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Does anyone think a Russian Doll type operation went on down in Dingle? I once spent a mad weekend in Dingle, while back home from the states. during the weekend of the Eubanks Collins fight. It involved an impromptu boxing match on the main road, a joyride on a Raleigh Vector, an albino on a...
  12. R

Ever Been Fired?

I was fired from a job as a gas station attendant in college. I needed the job also and it was very convenient because it was a short walk from my house. However my asshole roommates went there regularly and caused a scene. The ultimate event was the worst. We had a wheelchair for some reason...
  13. R

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

He went all in and he wasn’t even in the game and then dragged the entire family down. If I were in Toranaga’s position, I would have changed the punishment to a thousand day march up and down Osaka’s streets while been beating with a bamboo rod and proclaiming I am a foolish boy.
  14. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Mad days in Mallow
  15. R

I did enjoy the Forest owner standing on the field after the game like a character from a bad English gangster movie while Nunez and the lads were going crazy in celebration. Top, top banter.
  16. R

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Planes are the safest means of transportation but you can’t fly to the store. Both trains, buses, and walking are far safer than driving and obviously much more efficient. I love cars but we need to move away from a car oriented society.
  17. R

I’m hoping for a sneaky draw from United tomorrow; 2-2 on two pks. A dive from Bruno and Anthony each.
  18. R

Nuuunnnnneeezzz
  19. R

Desperate Danns with the extra time winner