Search results

1. S

Live at the Marquee 24

The Waterboys announced for 18th June
  2. S

Musgrave 2023

Paolo Nutini announced as first act for Musgrave park on Wed 14th June 2023. Tickets €59.90 and on sale @ 10am this Friday!........though I'm guessing this will be quickly followed by The Chemical Brothers!!!
  3. S

Sharon Van Etten

Just noticed Sharon Van Etten has been confirmed for Opera House as part of Cork Midsummer Fest on 23rd June. Nice!
  4. S

Best sim only package

Just wondering what the best sim only package is in relation to coverage, unlimited data, cost etc.? Is anyone on Go mo? Is it any good? Do any sim only packages allow usb tethering?
  5. S

Retrieving files from a usb

I tried to save a pdf to my usb and for whatever reason a message popped up stating my usb needed to be formatted. I have been using the usb for a while now, and I have some work files (recently worked on) that unfortunately have not been backed up to the cloud. If not the whole usb, I would...
  6. S

Ezra Furman ticket

Typical, buy ticket a while back, and now somethings come up and i cant go :( If anyone wants a ticket for Ezra Furman's gig tonight just PM me - i'll sell for half price (10 euro) or nearest offer!
  7. S

Cassius

Shocking news that Philippe Zdar of Cassius has died after accidentally falling from a Paris building! Still love their '1999' album - a classic. RIP
  8. S

Amanda Palmer

Singer-songwriter and Dresden Dolls co-founder Amanda Palmer is coming to Cork Opera House on October 23rd - solo piano "There Will Be No Intermission" tour.
  9. S

Mercury Rev matinee ticket for sale

I have one Mercury Rev ticket for the matinee show tomorrow if anyone is interested - will sell for a cheaper price if that helps!;)
  10. S

Ed Sheeran to play Cork

I see Ed Sheeran has announced he is to play Pairc Ui Chaoimh next May (4th and 5th). Tickets on sale Sat 8th July at 9am! Hope the ticketing system is better than Bon Iver fiasco :roll:
  11. S

Divine Comedy

The Divine Comedy coming to Cork: Cork Opera House, Mon 4th Dec 2017
  12. S

Fleet Foxes

Fleet Foxes confirmed to play Cork Opera House on 11th July, tickets are €40. What with Future Islands and Angel Olsen this summer, think i'll be paying a visit to COH instead of the Marquee this year!!
  13. S

40th birthday venue

Any suggestions for an intermediate venue/pub for a 40th birthday? - more a group gathering than a full scale party bash! Was thinking of Bar Pigalle but might just be a bit too small. Any other suggestions?
  14. S

Kimya Dawson

Anyone know the stage times for tonight?
  15. S

Scott Weiland RIP

"Scott Weiland, best known as the lead singer for Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, passed away in his sleep while on a tour stop in Bloomington, Minnesota, with his band The Wildabouts," a post on Weiland's Facebook page reads today.
  16. S

Diane Charlemagne RIP

Diane Charlemagne first rose to fame as the voice of Urban Cookie Collective, responsible for "The Key, The Secret." She also appeared on a string of drum & bass hits, including Goldie tunes like "Inner City Life" and "Kemistry." She lost her battle against cancer last week. A sad day :(
  17. S

Bell X1 tickets

Alas, something has come up and i now have 2 tickets for sale to Bell X1 sold out gig in Cork Opera House this weekend (3rd Oct). Will sell them for €50 ono. PM me if you are interested.
  18. S

Blackalicious for The Jazz Festival

Blackalicious just announced by the Pav to be coming to Jazz Fest on Sat 24th Oct. Can't wait!! ;) w8YM22wqFkw
  19. S

James Yorkston

James Yorkston is set to play Cyprus Avenue on Thu 18th Sept, can't wait :p
  20. S

situation on North main street

Anyone know what was happening on North Main Street today around 1pm? Guards were there, someone either threw something from the top apartment or was shouting abuse! Anyone know what was happening?