Search results

1. M

So what have I missed ??

well its been awhile since Ive stoppe by the PROC.......
  2. M

Free lunch - or dinner

Nova Networks have a competition on Facebook. Win €100 meal at Luigi Malone's. They want you to upload a pic of your fave Cork icon... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cork/Nova-Networks-Quality-Phone-Broadband/167144733301214 Could be a building, person, or someone falling off the fountain.
  3. M

Free lunch - or dinner

Nova Networks have a competition on Facebook. Win €100 meal at Luigi Malone's. They want you to upload a pic of your fave Cork icon... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cork/Nova-Networks-Quality-Phone-Broadband/167144733301214 Could be a building, person, or someone falling off the fountain.
  4. M

Cork v Down

It'll be a cracking final !!! Who will wear the away colours ????
  5. M

Shamu Kills Trainer in Florida....

Well what do you expect when you keep a whale in a giant bath tub !!!! http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/AmazingAnimals/whale-kills-trainer-sea-worlds-shamu-stadium/story?id=9932526
  6. M

The Lovely Bones...

Does anyone have a link to watch this online ????????
  7. M

Whats Your Halloween Costume

Tonight Matthew, Im going to be a Whoopy Cushion......:mrgreen:
  8. M

Sea the Stars...deserves his own thread...

6 group ones on the go........ One of the best races I've ever seen. Dont know how Mick got him out of that....unreal. Horse immortality achieved !
  9. M

Road sign near Carraigtwohill with pigs humping on it !!

Road sign near Carraigtwohill with pigs humping on it !! Drove past this yesterday, thought I was seeing things! Looks ti be the work of the same fella's who had the 2 stick people up on it 2 years ago shagging. NICE WORk LADS !!!!
  10. M

Cois Farraige

Anyone going ?????
  11. M

Touristy places in Ireland

Lads, Need some help here. A friend is coming over from the states for a week. Need a few ideas of places to go see, which are actually worth seeing.....!!! The cliffs of moher is on the list.....and the Guinness store... not sure what else- HELP
  12. M

Friday Filth

What ever happened to my favourite friday thread !!!
  13. M

04 Audi A3 For Sale

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Audi/A3/Attracti/200931194744802/advert?channel=CARS ABS, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Air Conditioning, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, CD Player, Climate Control, Driver Airbag, Electric Windows, Immobiliser, Multiple Airbags, Rear Head Rests, Remote Central Locking, Traction...
  14. M

Melbourne, Florida

Going in 2 weeks- anybody ever been???
  15. M

Support the Cape Clear Ferry Crew-They need your support against a Tyrant !

Support the Cape Clear Ferry Crew-They need your support against a Tyrant ! Im sure hundreds of you here have been to visit Cape at some stage over the years. You'll appreciate Cape is a beautiful tightly knit community with now just 110 occupants. Making a living here is tough at the best of...
  16. M

Appendix

Got mine out on Monday - bloody sore !
  17. M

Samsung Tocco

For Sale - €150 - send me a pm The Samsung Tocco has it all; good looks, touchscreen and brilliant features. The Tocco (also known as F480) The Tocco firstly, has a big touchscreen, measuring 2.8". It also has a 240 x 320 pixels resolution and 265k colours. These gives good brighness and is...
  18. M

The Bodies Exhibition

Went to see the Bodies Exhibition this evening in the Ambassador. Not entirely sure what to make of it - the muscles looked a bit like ham! Some of it was pretty cool to see but wasn't too impressed with the Fetus Exhibition- took a quick look, but wasn't sure if I was gonna cry or be...
  19. M

Customer Service/Experience

Looking for ideas on how to improve customer service/experience....
  20. M

Bank Staff being a abused

I heard there was an article in the Examiner yesterday about it..... Today is going to be immense !