Search results

1. E

The unpopular opinion thread.

So you know to do the opposite of what he says?
  2. E

Immigration Thread

With regards road safety, the state of the roads isn't helping either. Yes, people being stupid causes accidents, but in recent years the roads have got progressively worse, bar the main roads. Retarring roads without filling the potholes and drains first is a waste of time and money, yet that...
  3. E

Immigration Thread

Too much importance is put on the leaving cert and trying to achieve high points. Any of the larger firms, be it construction, engineering or pharma have plenty of opportunities for apprenticeships, and would offer further training and potential down the line for career development.
  4. E

Motorsport 2021

Unreal! Worth getting out of bed for. You would be hoping all the sh^t going on in Redbull might have a knock on effect on track. Of course people will say he only won because Verstappen going out, but that's the luck of the draw. Verstappen won plenty times when Ferrari messed up. McLaren are...
  5. E

Motorsport 2021

He seems to have more of a case than the '21 debacle.
  6. E

Motorsport 2021

What you mean women saying the reason they didn't speak up as nobody would believe them and the few that did ended up suffering because of it? Does this not prove that point?
  7. E

Motorsport 2021

He did well.
  8. E

Motorsport 2021

You're being harsh on Max. I don't think Kvyat is completely innocent. Also, judging on how close Max is with his step daughter, he is probably a decent person off the track.
  9. E

Motorsport 2021

I assume there was a NDA and someone thought fuck this shit.
  10. E

Motorsport 2021

Saw that alright. A tonne of money or big sponsorship is probably want is needed too.
  11. E

Motorsport 2021

Good to Claire Williams back on screen. It seems slightly better than last years one, so far.
  12. E

St.Valentine's Day

What exactly is the issue with being single? I'd say something if married people were all blissfully happy, but I don't think they are.
  13. E

De Tunnel

Leaving Little Island is a disaster in the evening. The 4 lanes into 1 and general shit driving by far too many make it a bit hairy. Also, Broomfield heading west in the morning seems particularly bad in recent weeks with crashes. Has something changed there?
  14. E

Motorsport 2021

I'd say both Valtteri and James are glad to be our of there.
  15. E

Motorsport 2021

Also, congrats to Keith Cronin of winning the Galway Rally. I'm only recovering now from the wild weekend. 🤣
  16. E

Motorsport 2021

James Vowles seems like a genuine character.
  17. E

Motorsport 2021

The rumours are pretty wild on social media.
  18. E

Motorsport 2021

Surely Max gets more in other income?
  19. E

Motorsport 2021

He could make his decision now! He will be driving this year.
  20. E

Motorsport 2021

Being realistic, Charles is more a number 2 driver than Carlos. Maybe he'll take a year out and join Audi in 2026?