Search results

1. T

The English Market

Whats the best butchers in the market to purchase a turkey from? Does anyone get their turkeys in there, if so, what prices do they charge.
  2. T

Roger Waters - The Wall | 23rd May 2011 | O2, Dublin

I have one standing ticket for sale. Was meant to be going with a few buddies but cant make it now. Will sell at face value if anyone is interested.
  3. T

Barcelona Stag

Going to Barcelona on a stag in a few weeks. Anyone reccomend things to do for about 25 lads on the ramblas.
  4. T

Garden Sheds

Anyone know of a place that supplies garden sheds at a quality price. All of the places i have looked so far are charging €400 for a 6 * 4 shed which is way over priced in my own opinion.
  5. T

Garden Sheds

Where in cork is the Best and Cheapest place to buy a garden shed. Most places i have looked at so far are €400 for a 6 x 4 which is way over priced in my own opinion.
  6. T

Anyone know of a good plumber

This maybe the wrong forum to post this but here goes it anyway. Have a major heating problem in where i have to bleed all of the rads at least twice a week to get the full throughput. Have bled them when the heating is off and also when it is on. I have also noticed that the small tank in the...
  7. T

Creative Zen or Ipod

I am getting an Mp3 player for an 8 yr old girl but am wondering on whether to get her a Creative Zen or an iPod nano. I have an Ipod myself but was just wondering what the Zen is like?
  8. T

Late Late Show Slur on Cork Woman

In regards to the Home Page Article on this i totally disagree with what is said. The woman in question is clearly ignorant and socially retarded in my opinion. She had just won 10,000 and sounded disgusted just as if she has won €10 instead. In regards to the toy show tickets stating "i am not...
  9. T

iphone

Anyone out there purchase what is meant to be the latest in phone technology. Now dont get me wrong it a serius bit of kit, but forwarding a text message (in which you cannot do) is a very basic funtion of a phone. It also doesnt support MMS and also it doesnt support bluetooth connectivity...
  10. T

F.a.o kc.

Bogger Test. Hi KC, is there any chance you'd post up that Bogger Test that you did on the show this morning?
  11. T

Is the 1210 clubnite still running? Havent been out in town in ages and was thinking of checking it out on sat night!
  12. T

Well i was driving to work this morning....

....coming from the Glounthane area and there was this fella standing at a cross roads with his face completley busted up. I was gonna stop to see if he was ok, but saw that he was holding a mobile phone, so i just drove on. He did look a bit dodge tho! I must say he looked like he was after...
  13. T

1210 @ the Midnight court

Did anyone make it to this on Saturday night. How did it go?
  14. T

New VRT Rates

Hopefully there is some car dealer out there that can put some input on this. I am about to get a new car this week in where the manufacturer has announced that all of their cars registered between April 08 and June 08 are going to have the reduced VRT (July Prices) Now the particular car that i...
  15. T

Clubs in NYC

I am off to NYC next week with work and was wondering if any of ye could reccomend a good club to go to with good tunes etc. Also i will be travelling on my tod so that may make it a little harder to get into a club.
  16. T

Sasha @ The Savoy.

Is there many of ye going to this Gig tomorrow night. Its been a while since i have seen him. SPACE, Ibiza 2000 to be exact. Wondering what kind of a set will he play. I do hope he rocks the place cos the last thing i need is another dissapointing night in the Savoy.
  17. T

2fm sessions

Any one know where the tickets are on sale for this gig in EARTH?
  18. T

George Michael.

Went to see George Michael in the Point on sat night. OMG what a gig. Best one i was ever at. Sound was crystal clear, light show was amazing and the stage set was unreal. Bar the 15 min interval he was on stage for 2 1/2 hours. Really great performer. Outside the point was a bill board stating...
  19. T

Any chippies out there?

Right, we are just about to floor a new house in where there will be tiles in the kitchen and solid wood in the dining room. Now we dont want the standard straight divide between the two and want to implement a subtle curve. Has anyone ever done this before and if so how did one get a reducer to...
  20. T

legal advice: garage denting my car

If a Garage dents your car while its in their possesion (no matter how small the dent) they are still liable for compensation. Arent they? They said they are not going to fix the dent as it would entail spraying the whole panel. But they are not even going to compensate me. Do i have a case to...