The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Im not going to say what you so dearly want me to say m8 as its simply discussing hypotheticals.

Ten Hag got champions league football at the first attempt.

It took Legohead four goes. That and winning the league cup is why Erik has credit in the bank.

Where were Bumnal after 2 seasons of Arteta?
Getting someone else's team into top 4 and a league cup is good enough for a mASsiVe clUb like Utd. Gotcha.

Im not going to say what you so dearly want me to say m8 as its simply discussing hypotheticals.

Jesus lad. This isn't a court case.

You are free to admit that, from this position, two PL title challenges back-to-back would be a welcome surprise. We all know it.

The more you dodge around the question the sillier you look.

Ten Hag got champions league football at the first attempt.

It took Legohead four goes. That and winning the league cup is why Erik has credit in the bank.

I don't doubt that ETH has a bit of credit in the bank and this season has been tough injuries wise.

But you fail to recognise that Arteta similarly has credit in the bank - he won a superior competition (FA Cup) and is displaying an upwards trajectory across the last 3 seasons.

Your binary "he's won nuffink" argument doesn't reflect reality. At Arsenal the players, the fans, the guys in suits - they can all see that Arsenal are a very good footballing side now and are back in the mix for title 2 years on the bounce.

Arsenal are considerably better than they were when Arteta took over.

It would be utter madness to sack him this summer because City pipped them relatively narrowly to 2 titles.

Where were Bumnal after 2 seasons of Arteta?

Coming off a 5th place finish in the PL and IIRC Arteta was under a bit of pressure at the time. If he had stagnated or got worse in 2022/23 the pressure would've really ramped up & he could've faced the sack.

Jesus lad. This isn't a court case.

You are free to admit that, from this position, two PL title challenges back-to-back would be a welcome surprise. We all know it.

The more you dodge around the question the sillier you look.

I don't doubt that ETH has a bit of credit in the bank and this season has been tough injuries wise.

But you fail to recognise that Arteta similarly has credit in the bank - he won a superior competition (FA Cup) and is displaying an upwards trajectory across the last 3 seasons.

Your binary "he's won nuffink" argument doesn't reflect reality. At Arsenal the players, the fans, the guys in suits - they can all see that Arsenal are a very good footballing side now and are back in the mix for title 2 years on the bounce.

Arsenal are considerably better than they were when Arteta took over.

It would be utter madness to sack him this summer because City pipped them relatively narrowly to 2 titles.

Coming off a 5th place finish in the PL and IIRC Arteta was under a bit of pressure at the time. If he had stagnated or got worse in 2022/23 the pressure would've really ramped up & he could've faced the sack.

Again you can't argue with the factual points Ive made and are just going down a side road of hypotheticals.

Lets see what Ten Hag does next season if the club keeps him.

Hey, hey Monkey, how many managers does it take for United to be relevant again ?
Quite a few more I'd say. Attacking Arteta is a poor deflection from United's management
debacle !!
United is the most poorly run club in the premiership and that's not going to change
anytime soon. United are only 24 points behind Arteta with GD of 1 compared to 56.
Embarrassing :ROFLMAO: 🤣

Hey, hey Monkey, how many managers does it take for United to be relevant again ?
Quite a few more I'd say. Attacking Arteta is a poor deflection from United's management
debacle !!
United is the most poorly run club in the premiership and that's not going to change
anytime soon. United are only 24 points behind Arteta with GD of 1 compared to 56.
Embarrassing :ROFLMAO: 🤣

But but United.

You bums will continue to be losers.

Its your culture.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼