Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

Rip off,used go to N main St
Was e15 mid-week - Iraqi sham
Nice guy
But last time in that was ramped up to e20/22
F that ,out da gap
Fadez is the name of it,just across from one of my boutiques ( grot Shop)
That's a nuts increase, no call for that shit.

I use the Togher Turkish Barber on Greenwood Est by the Deanrock bar. Used to be €12, now €15, but going for a cut tomorrow so will see if he upped prices.

Only thing that annoys me about going there is nearly every time I go, there's always new staff on. That grinds me.

Keith's barbers on Barrack Street. It is a mystery to me. I think I have only ever once or twice seen someone actually getting their hair cut there. It seems to be open, and empty, every day.

I was passing one day recently with my small fella, who needed a haircut, so I popped in to ask could he take him and he said that he couldn't without a booking and that he was full for the afternoon.... even though the place was empty and the haircut would have taken max 10 minutes.

Story, like?

Keith's barbers on Barrack Street. It is a mystery to me. I think I have only ever once or twice seen someone actually getting their hair cut there. It seems to be open, and empty, every day.

I was passing one day recently with my small fella, who needed a haircut, so I popped in to ask could he take him and he said that he couldn't without a booking and that he was full for the afternoon.... even though the place was empty and the haircut would have taken max 10 minutes.

Story, like?
Money laundering for the business venture a few doors down??

😁😁

That's a nuts increase, no call for that shit.

I use the Togher Turkish Barber on Greenwood Est by the Deanrock bar. Used to be €12, now €15, but going for a cut tomorrow so will see if he upped prices.

Only thing that annoys me about going there is nearly every time I go, there's always new staff on. That grinds me.
I use the one by the roundabout. Great service from all the staff. I think a cut is 12 euro but I always give them 10, cos I'm sound like that.

I use the one by the roundabout. Great service from all the staff. I think a cut is 12 euro but I always give them 10, cos I'm sound like that.
AHH, that's the Indian chaps..

Yeah, they do great business... They open fairly early, and you'd see it very busy with people getting cuts before they go to work.. Mad busy early on Saturday and Sunday mornings too..

Fair dues to them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼