Must.... Own....property....

"My mam"
Christ.
Certainly know what side of the River Lee you were dragged up on anyway.
"Fucked that opportunity"
Here comes the Northside chip on the shoulder.
Interesting.
How so?
I'm a southsider, or was, til I emigrated.

I don't think I have any chip on my shoulder lad, I work in tech, I'm paid about three times what I'm worth, life literally couldn't be easier for me.

most people in Cork call their mother "mam", you get the odd old doll who calls her "mum" but only because she's been watching too much British television.

Anyway, best of luck to ya.

I don't think I have any chip on my shoulder lad, I work in tech, I'm paid about three times what I'm worth, life literally couldn't be easier for me.

most people in Cork call their mother "mam", you get the odd old doll who calls her "mum" but only because she's been watching too much British television.

I'll try again.
How so?

🤔
I always said "Mum" but then again I'm not a Norrie!

I'll try again.
How so?

I'll chime in here if I may.
Thanks.
Benny said, and I quote, "seem to have totally fucked that opportunity like."

This could be seen as a fair enough assumption to make based on two bits of relevant information.

A) You're dad was, by your own admission, pretty successful which afforded you, by your own description, a rather privileged upbringing.

B) Given that such privilege often equates to an increased probability of a better education and/or opportunities in life, it would appear you haven't availed of either given you seem to spend the majority of your days F**KING WHINGING AND MOANING ON HERE!!!

Hope this helps and by all means Benny correct me if I misinterpreted your remark.

Yours Sincerely
Cormac

I'll chime in here if I may.
Thanks.
Benny said, and I quote, "seem to have totally fucked that opportunity like."

This could be seen as a fair enough assumption to make based on two bits of relevant information.

A) You're dad was, by your own admission, pretty successful which afforded you, by your own description, a rather privileged upbringing.

B) Given that such privilege often equates to an increased probability of a better education and/or opportunities in life, it would appear you haven't availed of either given you seem to spend the majority of your days F**KING WHINGING AND MOANING ON HERE!!!

Hope this helps and by all means Benny correct me if I misinterpreted your remark.

Yours Sincerely
Cormac
It's "your" dad not "you're" dad.
"Majority of my days whinging and moaning on here"
Not really.
Just pointing out where people go wrong re this government.
Am not in sports forums or forums discussing Brexit or whatever.
For me, the Irish people deserve better than the filth in charge.
We've, in general, kind and wonderful people in this country.
The generation(s) behind us deserve better.

It's "your" dad not "you're" dad.
"Majority of my days whinging and moaning on here"
Not really.
Just pointing out where people go wrong re this government.
Am not in sports forums or forums discussing Brexit or whatever.
For me, the Irish people deserve better than the filth in charge.
We've, in general, kind and wonderful people in this country.
The generation(s) behind us deserve better.

Pointed out, message received, mission accomplished.

Any chance you would give us all a break now no?

I and all the people in my private school called our mother's mom or mum. Never mam.
That's reserved for norries and southsiders from Togher, Ballyphehane or Mahon.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼