The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I dunno Shabby. City and Arsenal are still in league, champions league and city in fa cup. Multiple competitions and they are managing it fine.granted both conceded a few goals this week but at least they’re scoring. Seems like we regularly need about 15 shots on target if we want to score 1/2 goals. That’s a bad return in my books. We need to far more clinical in our finishing.
I’m not sure what you interpreted my post as but I think Klopp should go strong next week in the return leg and give it a rattle. It’s a long shot but you’d never know.

Definitely need to be more clinical. Sunday was a prime example of it. There are lots of chances being squandered. I would venture to say that it was the defending(3 changes) was the issue tonight though, even if the attackers also failed to score. There’s just too much chaos and no control in games, coughing up lots of chances to opposition teams. A beating like this was maybe due and without a few saves from Kelleher, could even have been worse.

Need a performance and win on Sunday. Next Thursday will take care of itself after that if confidence can be risen again.

ISeems like we regularly need about 15 shots on target if we want to score 1/2 goals. That’s a bad return in my books. We need to far more clinical in our finishing.
Was unable to watch the game tonight but seen some stats today. We have more shots and big chances created in the league and the higest XG by a significant margin and have scored more goals than anyone in Europe across all comps but 2 stats stood out really. Nunez has missed 24 out of 30 big chances, Diaz 10 out of 16, that's just shocking whereas Jota has scored 5 out of 7.

When Nunez receives a pass like this space and time slows down.

Such as his savant like genius, he’s clearly calculating UEFA co-efficient points and realises that Liverpool are actually nailed on for CL football next year, regardless of the premier league getting a 5th place.

He regularly reads the PROC in order to perfect his English comprehension.

He knows Nollaig, Dan and Crusty despise the EL and thinks to himself, “fuck those 20+ points behind us, draw celebrating, glazers out bums, let them take this pwn and move on with their lives” and toe bogs it a mile away from the goals.

Was unable to watch the game tonight but seen some stats today. We have more shots and big chances created in the league and the higest XG by a significant margin and have scored more goals than anyone in Europe across all comps but 2 stats stood out really. Nunez has missed 24 out of 30 big chances, Diaz 10 out of 16, that's just shocking whereas Jota has scored 5 out of 7.
You have to take the bad with the good with Nunez. He sort of symbolises the team this season - full of chaos. I’m still amazed he scored two such great goals at Newcastle when down to 10 men that day early in the season.

He will miss chances and he will fluff a few moves but he’s all action and everywhere, always in the thick of it. Some days that’ll be bad and other days that’ll be very, very good. He has as many goals as assists this season. He’s not a wonderfully polished player but he’s been extremely useful for us this season and writing anyone and everyone off after one defeat is just reactionary and stupid.

Terrible performance by the squad and poor selection by Klopp, worst I've seen in a long while. I believe they are gone in Europe for this year, hope I'm wrong but maybe it's better to have a straight run of 7 games in going for the Premier rather than recovering next week in Europe and losing the final in Dublin. Of course the Palace result will be a factor in that line of thought.

When Nunez receives a pass like this space and time slows down.

Such as his savant like genius, he’s clearly calculating UEFA co-efficient points and realises that Liverpool are actually nailed on for CL football next year, regardless of the premier league getting a 5th place.

He regularly reads the PROC in order to perfect his English comprehension.

He knows Nollaig, Dan and Crusty despise the EL and thinks to himself, “fuck those 20+ points behind us, draw celebrating, glazers out bums, let them take this pwn and move on with their lives” and toe bogs it a mile away from the goals.

Jurgen's long farewell is basically going to amount to a Carabao cup and 3rd.

An Erik Ten Hag tribute act.

8mhetr.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼