The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I think he is a great backup keeper-so calm, has done very well in this spell,
bit disappointing that Adrian is still no. 3 although Scott Carson also is.
From the clubs point of view if they can get 25m for him and buy a proven replacment for 10m that is probably what will happen in the summer.

Dont think Allison gets caught out for the first united goal. Second one thought he was a bit flat footed positionally.
The last United game the Anthony and Amad goals were very soft goals to concede …

He didnt have much to do today with all that said.

Would ye be happy with hime as Allison’s replacement full time ?
Couldn’t disagree more. Alisson would have been in the exact same spot, if not even higher because that’s how Klopp wants his keeper. The passing distance should never be too far from the centre halves who were on halfway and the expectancy would not at all have been for Quansah to tee Fernandes up for a first time shot.

If Alisson was in the same spot and saves it then he gets a red. Good keepers aren’t too common these days and Kelleher has been superb when called upon. Today is not a day for questioning him.

Today the fault lay at the hands of the attackers for not finishing the game off. We could have even done damage to the GD but instead harmed our own points difference.

Not in our own hands anymore but need to keep chasing it down. Anything can happen but City and Arsenal are not going to offer the same chaos we do.

GKk8VbIW0AEydpE

I think he's a CL level keeper.

If Alisson walked in front of a bus in the morning I'd be looking to recruit for a back-up to Caoimhin, not a new no.1.

Maybe a bit of Cork bias in there, but not much tbphwy
I agree he’s been superb anytime I’ve seen him, I think he’s better than Allison with his feet but as an all round package Allison is better at this point in time.

I think for himself he needs to demand first team football one way or another next season and there will be no shortage of suiters in the PL and beyond

Kelleher was lucky enough with one if not 2 balls that dropped in front of him but did fuck all wrong apart from that
No fault for the first goal, if I was klopp I’d have hooked Quansah straight away and kicked his arse all the way to the dressing room.😡
That utd team is fkn shocking, how they knocked us out of the cup and most likely fucked us for the title is a mystery to me, on another day we’d have leveled the goal difference with arsenal, we have a great team but by fuck they’d frustrate ya

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

16th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼