My work on President Trumps memoirs.

I do not work for Sky. I suggest ringing them to air your grievance.
You're fooling no one m8
682FBD42-7E1C-455E-AA81-AEE956FFFCDE.jpeg

An update regarding the Presidents memoirs. I have been making steady progress on this tome since I last posted on the subject. As you will all be aware I am an extremely busy man and much of my time over the last few months has been spent in departure lounges and flying. In between flirting with air hostesses I have managed to complete a considerable amount of work on the memoir while flying back and forth across the Atlantic and further afield.

The Donald, as you will all be aware is under attack from all corners from the corrupt legal system plus the MSM. He possesses the stamina and energy of a man half his age. He is determined to win back what was taken from him and new chapters are being added to his incredible story on a daily basis. I can give no firm confirmation of a publication date but of this you can be sure, it will be the most eagerly awaited book in publishing history.
A chapter a day?

That is some writing pace.

Fair focks.

Will Sky be getting rid of the set-top boxes and satellite dishes entirelay as they are swiitching to a broadbamd/firestick model for delivery of live T.V. and streaming?

Will you still have the sales stands in shopping centres manned by complete demotivated morons or fellahs up ladders installing dishes etc?

Happy April fools day anyway.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼