Terrorist attack in Moscow

So the long and short of it is Putin orchestrated the whole thing so he could up his military campaign in Ukraine?
Possible. But probably more likely that he is using an attack to bolster his failing war in Ukraine. (And yes, I know that his soldiers vastly outnumber the Ukrainians, but wars can be lost by the superior side anyway, as we in the States discovered with Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc).

this shit cannot get any better:

The three citizens of Tajikistan, whose image was disseminated after the terrorist attack in the Moscow region, are not involved in committing any crimes on Russian territory. Two of them are currently in Tajikistan, while another works in Samara - Ministry of Internal Affairs
of Tajikistan

I wonder what russians will post the next, we already had long time dead guys, now this. What is next? Ronald McDonald?

this shit cannot get any better:

The three citizens of Tajikistan, whose image was disseminated after the terrorist attack in the Moscow region, are not involved in committing any crimes on Russian territory. Two of them are currently in Tajikistan, while another works in Samara - Ministry of Internal Affairs
of Tajikistan

I wonder what russians will post the next, we already had long time dead guys, now this. What is next? Ronald McDonald?
I predict the next thing will be a Chicago lineup. Do you know what that is? It's a police lineup, but with five white guys and one black guy. Pick out the criminal.

Possible. But probably more likely that he is using an attack to bolster his failing war in Ukraine. (And yes, I know that his soldiers vastly outnumber the Ukrainians, but wars can be lost by the superior side anyway, as we in the States discovered with Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc).
It's interesting too how the US knew the attack was coming weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG-20240322-WA0056.jpg
    IMG-20240322-WA0056.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20240322-WA0057.jpg
    IMG-20240322-WA0057.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 10
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..