RIP Dick Moran

Im all wrong.

It was Jennifer Crosbywho took a shine to Dick iirc? She was trouble that one

View attachment 31057
Picture the scene.
It's 2224 and the war is finally over. Humans have defeated the machines after a protracted and devastating war. Water is now made in factories since the rivers evaporated. Food is eaten in tablet form.
The peace has enabled some of the remaining population to indulge in hobbies once more.
One such person is T&steru. The son of a chip disruptor, he now works as a geo-engineer. He loves archaeology.
One day, while excavating in Ireland he finds the remains of a young lady. Upon analysis, he finds the DNA of another. A man. That is me. And I have to be dug, nay scraped, out of her.

Tl/dr - she's a lasher.

Picture the scene.
It's 2224 and the war is finally over. Humans have defeated the machines after a protracted and devastating war. Water is now made in factories since the rivers evaporated. Food is eaten in tablet form.
The peace has enabled some of the remaining population to indulge in hobbies once more.
One such person is T&steru. The son of a chip disruptor, he now works as a geo-engineer. He loves archaeology.
One day, while excavating in Ireland he finds the remains of a young lady. Upon analysis, he finds the DNA of another. A man. That is me. And I have to be dug, nay scraped, out of her.

Tl/dr - she's a lasher.

This deserves a bit more 👏

Picture the scene.

Tl/dr - she's a lasher.
Bravo!!!

Was Dick Moran supposed to have played rugby for Ireland ? One cap in Murrayfield or something ? I think I recall this being mentioned! Great character in fairness.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 3pm

More events ▼