Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

He has a right to live here. He doesn't need a visa or permit. I literally can rock up to Spain in the morning and start working.

People from Ghana or India can't do that in either Spain or here so yes there situation is completely different.
As I said. If Ireland is full does he want us to tell African and Indian Doctors and Nurses to fuck off? Not expecting you to answer for him.

I’m sticking with my original comment. He’s a hypocrite.

If we have immigrants in tents
Ireland is full and I'm concerned for them to be living that way
That isn't racist or xenophobic
It's a simple fact, no accommodation for Asylum seekers means we can't take anymore
I doubt African or Indian doctors or nurses are living in tents on the street

As I said. If Ireland is full does he want us to tell African and Indian Doctors and Nurses to fuck off? Not expecting you to answer for him.

If we have immigrants in tents
Ireland is full and I'm concerned for them to be living that way
That isn't racist or xenophobic
It's a simple fact, no accommodation for Asylum seekers means we can't take anymore
I doubt African or Indian doctors or nurses are living in tents on the street
The problem is where they have been supposed to be housed some have protested and indeed some centres burned to the ground. There’d be less homeless refugees if we had less arson attacks.

Jesus Christ.
The government only lets in people from outside the EU to work that they need.
You're talking out your hole m8 but to be fair that's a fairly regular occurrence and Im worse to be wasting my time trying to explain the patently obvious difference of someone from within the EU living here and someone outside it being permitted to live and work here.

Jesus Christ.
The government only lets in people from outside the EU to work that they need.
You're talking out your hole m8 but to be fair that's a fairly regular occurrence and Im worse to be wasting my time trying to explain the patently obvious difference to someone from within the EU living here and someone outside it being permitted to live and work here.
But he’s saying we shouldn’t let anyone in at all regardless of need. I don’t need anything explained to me by you m8. Thanks anyway 😂

I think you are missing my point.
The fact that we have to use these locations also indicate we can't take anymore
What percentage of our hotel capacity is being used.
It's a disgrace that proposed locations have been attacked, burned etc.
But the fact we need to use locations like these are an indication of our capacity problems.

The problem is where they have been supposed to be housed some have protested and indeed some centres burned to the ground. There’d be less homeless refugees if we had less arson attacks.

The fact that we have to use these locations also indicate we can't take anymore
But the fact we need to use locations like these are an indication of our capacity problems.
I agree with you there. But let’s look again at the bauld Ken’s video. Mallow doesn’t have a tourist industry. Nobody wants to go to Mallow. Accept not all but in a lot of cases these hotels were half empty to begin with.

He thinks he's a clever wum but he's just a thick cunt.
I wouldn't waste my time m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼