Things you haven’t changed your mind about

I try not to be too judgmental…….
but…….

Anybody that i have ever seen in Gym + Coffee apparel is someone i never want to interact with them in any way shape or form.
I dont want to talk to them, i dont want to listen to them, i dont want to see them.
+1
I don’t think much of Conor mcgregor but to use his quote “I apologise, to absolutely fucking no one”
Fuck these poser cnuts
I am probably venting, but just need an outlet
They are the target

I try not to be too judgmental…….
but…….

Anybody that i have ever seen in Gym + Coffee apparel is someone i never want to interact with them in any way shape or form.
I dont want to talk to them, i dont want to listen to them, i dont want to see them.
It’s an Irish company employing Irish people and after selling 1m products.. what could possibly be bad about that?

FWIW I have never bought anything from them, I have no interest in their stuff at all, strikes me as fashion trying to be sports gear.. I’ll buy gear from brands that make superior gear for actual exercise, but well done them, we don’t all have to love it

It’s an Irish company employing Irish people and after selling 1m products.. what could possibly be bad about that?

FWIW I have never bought anything from them, I have no interest in their stuff at all, strikes me as fashion trying to be sports gear.. I’ll buy gear from brands that make superior gear for actual exercise, but well done them, we don’t all have to love it
Anyone ever bought from the HUH brand?

Glad I’m not the only Gym + Coffee hater.

Athleisure sounds very like Alan Partridge’s “Sports Casual.”

images

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼