Leo Varadkar

Could it be said that Leo's finest moments were during Covid.
It could also in my opinion have given him a false sense of infallibility when he was able to impose any restrictions he saw fit.
He deviated from Nphet advice also which wasn't a good look.
I reckon his biggest achievement, though it wasn't his alone obviously, was the Brexit deal, where he, and the European side generally, showed much better grasp of technical detail than Johnson and his clubby buddies.

I doubt anything would embarrass Fianna Fail at this stage.
They will and quite rightly stick to the mantra that they signed up to and agreed a five year program for Government
And agreement that was agreed by the three political parties not just the leaders.

And Fianna Fail proposed a motion of no confidence in him when They triggered the last election with a vote of no confidence in him as Minister for Health. Now they're going to elect him Taoiseach. embarrassing but secretly they will be happy as Harris,all facade and no substance will seriously damage FG and with Sinn Fein in decline FF will hope to benefit and next government could well be a FF/SF coalition with FF the senior party.

I reckon his biggest achievement, though it wasn't his alone obviously, was the Brexit deal, where he, and the European side generally, showed much better grasp of technical detail than Johnson and his clubby buddies.
Ah come on, his finest moment was going to number 10 and saying it reminded him of Love Actually.

A minister needs to serve 2 years to get the minister pension, then it's calculated on a percentage of your salary. A Taoiseach falls into the bracket of minister here.
Taoiseach salary is about 230k and minister salary is about 200k.
Harris has his minister pension sown up a long time ago. Being Taoiseach would only top it up slightly.

A minister needs to serve 2 years to get the minister pension, then it's calculated on a percentage of your salary. A Taoiseach falls into the bracket of minister here.
Taoiseach salary is about 230k and minister salary is about 200k.
Harris has his minister pension sown up a long time ago. Being Taoiseach would only top it up slightly.

Its actually staggering how someone so completely useless has reached the top of the tree.

And we all laughed at Liz Truss.

Fine Gael are a busted flush after this, not a single one of them brave enough to call out this village idiot taking up the levers of power.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼