The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Rashford can only play on the break as I stated before..
Arsenal shouldn't let their heads drop over the result as they played well.
The hunger was there for us, ETH's game management was top class, Eriksen was outstanding, looking good but just wait until we put it all together.

Great result.

I'd have said Martinez would be dropped for Maguire, not way should a fella who's 3foot 7 inches tall let the ball go between his legs but then Maguire came on and Maguire'd himself into a yellow loltastically, so maybe not!!

Still not sold on Sancho lads, I know ye're doing with Nunez what I said you'd have done with Sancho had he signed for any other team apart from United. He's taken his goals well, particularly against Liverpool and last week but he seems to be very much on the periphery of games. Still scoring though I suppose.

I'd have said Martinez would be dropped for Maguire, not way should a fella who's 3foot 7 inches tall let the ball go between his legs but then Maguire came on and Maguire'd himself into a yellow loltastically, so maybe not!!

Still not sold on Sancho lads, I know ye're doing with Nunez what I said you'd have done with Sancho had he signed for any other team apart from United. He's taken his goals well, particularly against Liverpool and last week but he seems to be very much on the periphery of games. Still scoring though I suppose.
His defending has improved dramatically and it’s turning into wins, ten Haag making him a different better player

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Son Of Crazy Chester

Coughlan's, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼