Cork hurlings next manager

Jesus Christ. I have to say, I am relatively new to the PROC. The appointment of the new manager has been foremost in every rebels mind over the last couple of weeks. I go onto this thread and at least 50% of the posts are lads bitching and fighting. From the outside looking in ye are like a bunch of kids arguing in the schoolyard. Stick to point ffs. Trying to out do each other by virtue of name calling. REALLY. 🙈
You’ll soon get used to it.

So you're denying it now?
You're all over the place here pal.
Maybe take a lie down. You're really shit wumming is probably tedious even for you.
I’m from Cork, you said I’m not, jaysus, you really are thick. You’re too chickenshit to bet your handle on it. You really are beyond pity and contempt at this point programme boy. I’m the bigger fool to be responding to creatures of such low intelligence as you.

A fantastic appointment. Ryan is a mighty man. I knew him as a boy and when I returned to cork as a young man the lads took me out on the town but Pat wouldn’t go because of da hurling. It’s in his blood.

Jesus Christ. I have to say, I am relatively new to the PROC. The appointment of the new manager has been foremost in every rebels mind over the last couple of weeks. I go onto this thread and at least 50% of the posts are lads bitching and fighting. From the outside looking in ye are like a bunch of kids arguing in the schoolyard. Stick to point ffs. Trying to out do each other by virtue of name calling. REALLY. 🙈
Boreds.ie
➡️➡️➡️➡️
Greg is the owner.
I’m from Cork, you said I’m not, jaysus, you really are thick. You’re too chickenshit to bet your handle on it. You really are beyond pity and contempt at this point programme boy. I’m the bigger fool to be responding to creatures of such low intelligence as you.
This is you and your family at one of their famous partys.
giphy.webp

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼