Recent content by Unbeaten

1. U

Cork Footballers

Conor O Callaghan…but some people have him convinced that he’s a better hurler… he’s not.
  2. U

Cork Footballers

Some really positive posts here which is brilliant to see. A lot of encouragement for Killarney.
  3. U

Cork Footballers

Delighted for team and management. Well done
  4. U

2024 Junior A Football Championship

Banteer and Lyre joined as Lyre in football and Banteer in hurling?
  5. U

Cork Footballers

Outstanding
  6. U

Cork Footballers

Outstanding
  7. U

Cork Footballers

I had it on good authority that he was rowing in with footballers this year. Disappointed as a fellow club man as I believe he’s a much stronger footballer than hurler.
  8. U

Cork Footballers

When are the footballers playing again
  9. U

Cork Footballers

Liam O Donovan out for the year. Hamstring trouble again.Gone to London for operation this week.
  10. U

2023 Premier Intermediate football

A great championship this year. Certainly the best grade for proper football
  11. U

Junior A Football 2023

Castlemagner 1-14 Knocknagree 0-06 After a very even first quarter Castle kept the score board ticking over without ever appearing to be an 11point better team. What they have is an extremely honest hard working team with a sprinkle of class up top in Danny Linehan and the ever green Jack Cott...
  12. U

2023 Premier Intermediate football

In a way it was a good call to go for a goal. If he scores a goal it’s game over. If he gets a pt it’s a 2 pt game then Kilshannig need a goal which knocks out bantry. Worst case Kilshannig go after the pt to take it to extra time.
  13. U

2023 Premier Junior football

Remember Millstreet rising from the dead a number of years ago to pip them .. 2013 or 14 maybe
  14. U

2023 Premier Junior football

Very interesting
  15. U

Cork Footballers

I never could get my head around that