Recent content by Sugarlumps69

1. S

Gemma Hayes on RTE2 just there

Didn’t she use a go fund me for one of her albums despite being married to a millionaire.
  2. S

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

The Dynasty on Apple was great if your into NFL.
  3. S

Masters of the Air is complete garbage, no likeable characters. Granted the action scenes are good. For all mankind was quality until the last season which was dire, Ed Baldwin sweet jesus what an insurable twat. His wife - fecking ride though. True Detective, thankfully it was only 6 episodes...
  4. S

Pearl Jam in Dublin June 22nd 2024

It’ll sell out regardless of the price. A couple of their tracks are okay, but in general there music hasn’t aged well. The likes of Jeremy yada, yada, total muff cabbage. Getting rid of Abbruzzese, bad move. Cameron is solid but more suited to Soundgarden. Vedder is a mumbling buffoon...
  5. S

Darts.

Surely he can't of pilled more weight on since Christmas. I'd be more concerned for Littler.
  6. S

Fargo and Bad Sisters were both fairly solid.
  7. S

The Official Spurs thread

Italian market seems like an untapped goldmine. Good luck to Dier at Bayern, solid professional. Never once spoke ill of the club.
  8. S

The Bear season two was class, Jamie Lee Curtis was excellently terrifying.
  9. S

Six episodes in total, not too demanding, I had it on in the background. Mediocre.
  10. S

World Darts Championship 2024

Agree about either Bunting or Dobey being included at the expensive of Wright, more of a crowd pleaser.
  11. S

Littler quit school.
  12. S

Anyone know why Rob Cross's left arm has the shakes? I don't recall him having the issue previously.
  13. S

Rooney caught offside

Club were ticking along nicely, fans loved what Eustace was doing. Just beaten West Brom then given the bullet. Rooney wanted to change the style immediately, was never going to work out. Fans never took to him.
  14. S

Absolute dross.