Recent content by ms wren

1. M

Wanted - ticket for The Fall

If anyone has a spare Fall ticket going a-begging pm me please. Cheers
  2. M

Blood on the Grand Parade

Walked down the Grand Parade earlier today and there's a trail of blood all the way to the top of Pana on the same side of the road as the market. The corpo have covered it with that green sandy stuff. Anyone know what the story is? There's a lot of it there.
  3. M

places to buy vinyl in Dublin

Well, it's a lovely sunny day and I've decided not to go very many lectures anymore so I have a fair bit of time to loiter around Dublin the next few months. Can anyone suggest a few decent record shops where I can while away a few hours?
  4. M

club nights etc in Dublin

I'll be up in Dublin a fair bit over the next few months and am looking for recommendations on where to go out. I've only ever been to events in Whelan's / The Village / TBMC and Wax. Any recommendations?
  5. M

shane's set on sat night!!!

whoever was in feddies sat night, i think will agree that shane played some savage set, which seriously rocked the place!!!!! great tunes and some savage mixin as always!!!!
  6. M

youtube mixing lessons thing-y

Can anyone repost the link to the youtube mixing lessons thing. I meant to watch it but can't watch stuff like that at work. Cheers
  7. M

Paddy's Weekend

Talk about needing a teleporter/cloning myself There's so much on it's ridiculous. Thursday there's corrugated tunnel and Mark O' Sullivan clashing Friday I want to go to Goldsoundz, Inland Knights and Octave One. Saturday !!! are playing in Dublin Sunday Charles Webster is in Go Deep...
  8. M

Glasgow

got a cheapie flight to Glasgow next month. Any club / pub recommendations? No chart or cheese.
  9. M

!!! (chk chk chk) new album

"myth takes" it's called. For all you fine folks : http://www.yousendit.com/download/LFO5ctZBz4N5TA%3D%3D Haven't listened to all of it myself yet but they're generally quality. Played a savage gig in the TBMC in Dublin there over the summer too.
  10. M

I am a spa

I have a dell inspiron laptop and I was leaning across it the other day to dip a biccie into my tea and I must have leaned on something and now the screen is all sideways (all the icons and stuff) and the mousepad yoke works in reverse i.e if you try and move downwards the cursor will move...
  11. M

Shit Robot at Rogue this Saturday

Wooooooooooooooooooo that is all
  12. M

!!! (chk chk chk)

Playing at the tbmc tomorrow. anyone else heading up? Should be class.