Recent content by Machiavelli

1. M

3,211,423 Views, Has To Be Good

http://tinyurl.com/3v7q5f2
  2. M

Help needed!!

I have a lot of stuff that I want to get wet but want it to be kept all in the same place until I want to use it and not escape where it's held. I was thinking along the lines of the papery perforated material that holds the tea leaves inside the tea bag. Done a google search and can't find...
  3. M

news.cnet.com - great web/technology info site!!

Great site about technology and the INTERNET. Was just reading a story there about the direction of where the INTERNET is going and it's said that the INTERNET is quickly moving away from social networking, viral video sites, blogs and the like. Their resident INTERNET futurologist reckons that...
  4. M

Move along now. Nothing to see here....

Rflt3iU8TmA
  5. M

How many telephone books....

....can ya rip in under a minute? I can do none....:|
  6. M

fao; Niamhie

Would you flah me....:|
  7. M

urgent; Durmmer Won Ted

Fur a knew fyffe peace banned. I'm on base. My frend is on a queue stick and he's cussin' on key bored. An udder is on per cushion but we need a durmmer. Oui half a sound engine near all ready. He's very nice. Are first song is called: hubble telescope look near far into the vitriol on a sunny...
  8. M

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1)̲̅$̲̅]

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1)̲̅$̲̅] iR6oYX1D-0w
  9. M

You couldn't make this up....

a26p4DeHSIk Tragic....:|
  10. M

FAO: Luca

I am impress!! ;) Kudos!!
  11. M

Mickey Rourke is not Jackie Brown.

Strange....:|
  12. M

If you laid out the whole internet flat....

....how many times would it go around the world....:|
  13. M

I haven't read all the thread....

I've skimmed a few pages when I log in and posted a few times in it but I have definitely not read it from the start to finish. And that's a fact....:|
  14. M

The water cannon thread.

s1Y7P-nhsYM b8iJR6Jq1iU gsfyjH-pY4Q Will the government fit water meters onto the trucks that have water cannons and bill them accordingly to the amount of water used to disperse large rioting crowds or putting out fires....:|
  15. M

Wake the fuck up sheeple!!!!!!!!!

PCaUIhQbYJM