Recent content by Jimmy the Gent

1. Jimmy the Gent

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

https://primewire.mx/watch-movie/watch-prey-online-83047.8840781
  2. Jimmy the Gent

Joe Rogan

Rogan loves a good conspiracy. He was in the fake moon landing camp for a number of years. He's very much in the alternative history camp now also regarding ancient lost technology theories peddled by quacks like Graham Hancock. So it's no surprise that he has jumped onboard the covid one...
  3. Jimmy the Gent

Best/Worst Sopranos character?

His character was based on John Gotti's son.
  4. Jimmy the Gent

The Food thread

Not bad at all, m8s. First time using this brand. Will be trying out their other stuff. Much better than the jar sauce crap that tastes like it's tainted with washing up liquid.
  5. Jimmy the Gent

Irish water scam

Irish water employees did my neighbour's mains. Cork City Council did my mains. I spoke to both groups and they told me so. "you spacer"? Dope
  6. Jimmy the Gent

Irish water scam

The difference in standard of work between the council workers and actual irish water employees is actually remarkable. Had both sets do jobs on the mains outside my and my neighbour's house over the last year. The council lads looked, sounded and worked like they were borderline retarded. No...
  7. Jimmy the Gent

What runners/trainers you got now

Pleased with my new vans, m8s.
  8. Jimmy the Gent

How many fucking Pride weekends are there?

That's for the trans.
  9. Jimmy the Gent

The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

No updates on this story? Thought he was expected to be sentenced months ago.
  10. Jimmy the Gent

Paying for Personalised Videos/Messages from Celebrities/Sports Stars (memmo.me)

She'd want to be at least showing her tits for that money.
  11. Jimmy the Gent

JT's Sweet Deal thread

Does it save the footage?
  12. Jimmy the Gent

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Brother Angelus?
  13. Jimmy the Gent

free speech

Online hate speech to become a crime under new legislation New hate crime legislation will create new crimes for online hate speech, the justice minister has said. Helen McEntee said that she is "amending her approach" to the forthcoming Incitement to Hatred and Hate Crime Bill to make it...
  14. Jimmy the Gent

What are you listening to right now???

I love that track 😍