Recent content by Jimmy the Gent

1. Jimmy the Gent

Immigration Thread

Being decent and compassionate towards the plight of immigrants does not mean we have to accept lax enforcement of immigration rules. This carry on only fuels support for the likes of Derek Blighe and co.
  2. Jimmy the Gent

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Some bunch of cunts.
  3. Jimmy the Gent

Religion of peace. Thread 175429

Your incorrect claim.
  4. Jimmy the Gent

Whether the story was in the appropriate thread or not, I don't care. I didn't put it here. I just wanted to know where you got your info that the attacker was a "16 year old gangbanger".
  5. Jimmy the Gent

Maybe you can point out where I claimed that in the first place.
  6. Jimmy the Gent

Where did you get that info?
  7. Jimmy the Gent

Jokes thread......

Wife walks up to her Husband and asks "Do I look Fat in this dress??" Husband: "Before I say anything,,, you gotta promise, no matter WHAT I say.... You won't get mad.." Wife: "Ok.. I promise." Husband: "I fucked your sister."
  8. Jimmy the Gent

The next Government

9. Jimmy the Gent

The next Government

10. Jimmy the Gent

Jokes thread......

11. Jimmy the Gent

Oscars 2024 - Cork's Cillian Murphy Wins Best Actor

Fair play to him. Winning an Oscar for best actor is like becoming a made man in Hollywood. He can demand crazy fees now for every movie. Good for him.
  12. Jimmy the Gent

Jokes thread......

13. Jimmy the Gent

Is this 'Bitcoin' the real deal?

You definitely don't want to be buying now.
  14. Jimmy the Gent

Is this 'Bitcoin' the real deal?

Yeah, taking out your initials is essential. Not only to offset the risk but to also lessen the stress of watching the fluctuations. Getting into a decent project early, taking out your initials and watching that baby grow is quite the buzz.