Recent content by Herlicane

1. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

I caught the game alright, he was excellent so fair play to him. My question marks around him are (1) He has a big loose swing and prone to being hooked and (2) Doesn't work hard enough. Don't think he's good enough at the minute to be playing Senior for Cork. I'd have Colin Walsh ahead of him...
  2. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

I've never seen Ben Cunningham play well any age group with Cork. Hope to be proved wrong but can't understand the hype around him
  3. H

Fitzgibbon/Sigerson

Did TG4 stop the stream or that just me?
  4. H

2022 Premier Junior Hurling

Look, Darragh Flynn will be judged on his Fitzgibbon performances. Mark Keane another story altogether. Biased but i think he's a Bolter!
  5. H

2023 Intermediate A football

Mitchelstown/Ballygiblin double, gonna do what Kilshannig couldn't do! 😉
  6. H

There isn't a man born from his mother that could reproduce what Shane Beston did today. A King amongst Paupers!
  7. H

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Little Paddy Walsh was the unlikely hero of the day with 3 great pts from play.
  8. H

The 3pm throw in Sunday is ideal. Can watch the Ballygiblin game in Pairc ui Rinn at 1.15pm and stroll over then to Pairc ui Chaomh.
  9. H

Kilshannig will be favourites now which won't bother them I'm sure. All the other sides will love how it's set up and fancy their own chances at the County.
  10. H

To be fair to Dromtarriffe they keep running into teams that come out of nowhere and I think they might have lost to the Championship winners again today. They're definitely good enough to play the grade above and on merit they'll start next yr as favourites again I'd say.
  11. H

This talk of burning the candle on both ends, is nonsense! Winning is a habit and it's transferable!
  12. H

Kilshannig seem to have something brewing in the club, I've said it on another thread but the Double is on, and I think they'll do it!
  13. H

Not try and win a Provincial, some rubbish!
  14. H

Kilshannig v Dromtarriffe will be some battle. Hard one to call
  15. H

Jack Twomey better than Colin o Brien so il predict Kilshannig. (potentially soon to be deleted).